RadioShack.com Reviews

04/16/2014
RadioShack.com Ratings and User Reviews. RadioShack.com is rated 8.4 out of 10 from 3349 reviews. Last rated on 04/16/2014.
The Shack helps you get it right with the biggest brands and latest products.

RadioShack.com Coupons »

RadioShack.com Rating

More About RadioShack.com

Recent Reviews for RadioShack.com

• Apr 16, 2014
    Loved it, great deal, smooth site. However the shipping to store option was a bit confusing
  • Apr 16, 2014
    Thank you for the purchase.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    Prices need to be more competitiveA lot better experience then I was expecting
    1st time user
  • Apr 16, 2014
    Your web site was easy to use.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    Found a very hard to find product, at a fair price.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    Web site to purchase very difficult to use
  • Apr 16, 2014
    I enjoy to place the order because you let me review my order before summit.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    Great Site. Very easy to use. I wish there was a bit more product description. I had to go to another site to see if the product i was buying had some specific features i was looking for.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    I would appreciate more pictures to review the items visually better and free shipping to your home not only to the closest store. The reason I shop online is so that I don't have to go out. I have 2 toddlers n it takes me a while to get ready to go out! This is why I prefer online shopping.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    Shipping could be less shipped to local store and then to my door.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    Got Great help from a guy on the phone, but the phone system neds to be easier to navigate... does it really cost that much to have a live body answer the phone before you get to the 5th selection?
  • Apr 16, 2014
    great way to purchase electronic items with confidence
  • Apr 16, 2014
    Had what looked like a current coupon code (April 2014), but it didn't work for me.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    Competitive pricing and trusted name. I shopped around a good bit looking for the components needed to put together a wireless WiFi AirPlay outside speaker system for my pool area and Radio Shack online had excellent choices for both the outside speakers and the mini audio amplifier components I require for this project. The free shipping to a nearby store, ease of ordering, apparent quality of the product, and economical pricing all played a role in my choice of ordering from Radio Shack Online.
  • Apr 5, 2014
    It has been one of my fav electronic stores.
  • Apr 5, 2014
    The Guys there are always helpful
  • Apr 3, 2014
    I was pleased to have a free shipping option.I couldn't find any breadboard switches.You were out of stock online for an LED assortment.
  • Apr 3, 2014
    Great site, easy to navigate, great selection.
  • Apr 1, 2014
    Liked the fact you folks use PayPal, it has shown to be a secure way to pay for stuff, I buy on Ebay a lot. I would recommend BillMeLater as well as it is now part of PayPal.