Femail Creations Reviews

04/18/2014
Femail Creations Ratings and User Reviews. Femail Creations is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 210 reviews. Last rated on 04/17/2014.

Femail Creations Rating

More About Femail Creations

Recent Reviews for Femail Creations

• Apr 17, 2014
    There are not words to say how unhappy your
  • Apr 16, 2014
    I found the prices rather expensive, compared to others'.
    It was pretty painless... The item I ordered was a dollar cheaper on this site. I ordered the puzzle piece keychain that says "I AM/LOVED" for autism awareness month. There wasn't any variation in the product-(on a different site you can order ones that say "I AM/AWESOME" or a number of different things; but that wasn't a huge deal...(hence why I opted to save the dollar). :-)
    I love the fun things in the catalog and love looking through it everytime it shows up in my mailbox.
  • Apr 13, 2014
    I look forward to receiving your catalogs - great selection and items you don't see anywhere else.
  • Apr 12, 2014
    Femail Creations always meets or exceeds my expectations in every way. Their extensive choice of unique items makes it possible for me to find gifts as well as items for myself without leaving home and with the least possible effort. Time and convenience are important to me.
  • Apr 12, 2014
    This is my first time ordering from you and I loved how easy and fast it was to place my order. Itsmestacy
  • Apr 11, 2014
    I buy gifts for friends and family through Femail Creations and have been extremely satisfied with each purchase.
    Love this company
  • Apr 11, 2014
    Femail Creations is the first place I look when I am shopping for gifts for loved ones. Your selection is awesome and unique! I love this site.
  • Apr 9, 2014
    prices for resin plaques were high
  • Apr 3, 2014
    Best catalog and selection of unusual gifts.
  • Apr 2, 2014
    Apr 13, 2014
    Everything I have purchased is of the highest quality. Thank you.
  • Apr 1, 2014
    I have been a long time customer of Femail Creations. I love, love ordering from there. There is something for everyone and for every occassion. I will be a forever customer.
    Apr 15, 2014
  • Apr 1, 2014
    I loved your catalog and had to limit my purchases!
    Apr 11, 2014
    I ordered several items and although 2 were back ordered, I was very pleased with the prompt delivery, the care taken in packing and shipping the products, and the quality of the products themselves. Most of the items are gifts and I am looking forward to seeing the expressions of the recipients when they open them.
  • Mar 31, 2014
    very good site for meaningful and inspirational things (plaques, jewelry, coffee cups
    Apr 13, 2014
    the delivery of this beautiful plaque was late, but NOT your fault(many times we receive our packages late--)The saying on the plaque was perfect, in fact this "God" plaque itself was perfect!Thanks---
  • Mar 29, 2014
    I have loved Femail Creations for years. It is my favorite catalog. I always pass it on. My friends love it too.
    Apr 13, 2014
    Femail Creations is my favorite catalog. I love looking at everything and then I pass it on. I am very pleased with all the items I received.
  • Mar 16, 2014
    I realize that shipping is an extra cost when shopping on line. My problem is the when the cost of shipping is either equal to or greater then the item I am purchasing. I added an item of less than 8 ounces and a cost of 3.99, and my shipping increased by 3.50....really?
  • Mar 1, 2014
    I have ordered from the catalog, which I love to share with girlfriends and my husband loves it also! We enjoy drinking our coffee and reading aloud all of the amusing things in your colorful catalog! On the website, I prefer to be able to look at all the items in a category than have to go page by page, especially working from an iPad.
    Apr 11, 2014
    Love the products, the customer service, the hysterical catalog - I just don't like to pay a whole lot in shipping and that can make or break my ordering status. I was especially glad though to get the discount catalog, I found something incredibly perfect for my good friend!
  • Jan 25, 2014
    I have not been disappointed with any Femail Creations' orders previously made. I anticipate being satisfied with this order also.