DogDoorMart Reviews

04/19/2014
DogDoorMart Ratings and User Reviews. DogDoorMart is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 14 reviews. Last rated on 03/25/2014.

DogDoorMart Rating

More About DogDoorMart

Recent Reviews for DogDoorMart

• Mar 25, 2014
    Apr 11, 2014
    Installation of the replacement door was simple and easy.
  • Mar 21, 2014
    Excellent check out process!
    Apr 3, 2014
    I am satisfied with everything except the price, found the same dog door for $50 less on homedepot.com after I bought mine
  • Mar 19, 2014
    Easy to navigate the site, and prices were reasonable.
  • Mar 15, 2014
    rassie will have a great summer using this door compared to last summer when she rarely went out. we had a dog door already then two cats moved in and the owners do not want them outside, thus making the much loved dog door unuseable anymore. now she will have her freedom to chase the squrells all she wants. we are both very excited.
  • Feb 18, 2014
    Easy to use website. Found product I was looking for straight away. Await to see if item arrives as I live in the UK.
  • Feb 16, 2014
    Feb 22, 2014
    hole pattern was different said it was original replacement had to modify shipping expensive
  • Feb 8, 2014
    Very good site to order from
  • Feb 8, 2014
    Happy it was easy to find and order. I have tried the stores, they did not have the product, then I remembered I could order on line and here it is.
  • Feb 6, 2014
    Easy Site to use.No guess work.Took you through logically and quicklyLowest price,no tax, free shipping. Whats not to like?
    Feb 21, 2014
    Good product. exceeded my expectation
  • Feb 6, 2014
    Good place to buy a doggy door, go figure.
  • Jan 31, 2014
    Best price I could find anywhere, easy use website and very detailed :o)
  • Jan 20, 2014
    Best price available on a hard-to-find product. Looking forward to getting it!
    Feb 4, 2014
    Thank you for the variety of products you carry. The particular replacement flap I ordered was difficult to find. Your site came up quickly in my search and the order came through without a hitch. No more drafty dog door!
  • Jan 11, 2014
    Awesome pricing and shipping rates!
    Jan 30, 2014
    Order was received as expected and at a price I couldn't match anywhere else.Great experience!!
  • Jan 3, 2014
    Jan 20, 2014
    We would have liked to have known how much the brokerage fees would be beforehand. As it was, it cost us 24 $ cnd for the brokerage fees alone. Would prefer to have product delivered through regular mail in the future.