SKD TACTICAL [SKDTAC.COM] Reviews

04/23/2014
SKD TACTICAL [SKDTAC.COM] Ratings and User Reviews. SKD TACTICAL [SKDTAC.COM] is rated 9.6 out of 10 from 405 reviews. Last rated on 04/22/2014.

SKD TACTICAL [SKDTAC.COM] Rating

More About SKD TACTICAL [SKDTAC.COM]

Recent Reviews for SKD TACTICAL [SKDTAC.COM]

• Apr 22, 2014
    SKD is literally the first gear store I check when needing/wanting badass prices, service and gear.
    Great price, great gear
  • Apr 22, 2014
    Great website that is easy to navigate.
  • Apr 22, 2014
    Awesome vendor for your tactical needs.
  • Apr 22, 2014
    Would be nice if I could find a coupon code or could have taken advantage of easter sale. But zero complaints so far.
  • Apr 21, 2014
    Very simple and effective ordering!
  • Apr 21, 2014
    Great company, great website an if it ships as fast as they say it will, I will order from them again!!
  • Apr 21, 2014
    Been using SKDTAC for a long time, never once have I been let down. Always good stock, always quality brand, always low prices. Would like to see the First Spear Strandhogg added to their inventory.
  • Apr 21, 2014
    Ordering was easy. Having the product that I was in need of was a big plus! Will use SKD for future orders!
    First buy was easy
  • Apr 21, 2014
    Easy finding my product and it was in stock. Price was comparable to other store.
  • Apr 20, 2014
    I love shoping here every thing ships out fast end I love the prices and discounts
  • Apr 20, 2014
    I like this site, you know if the item you want is in stock. The price is clearly set. I always recommend SKD to my coworkers
  • Apr 20, 2014
    Great experience. Good service. Good prompt delivery. Have never had a problem. Will buy from again.
  • Apr 20, 2014
    Great site, easy to shop and navigate!
  • Apr 17, 2014
    Good reviews and product descriptions.
    Apr 20, 2014
  • Apr 16, 2014
    Great site, excellent products
    Apr 22, 2014
    Great products
    Great site and service
    Apr 21, 2014
    Nice
    Website was very user friendly. Found during Google search. Order went smoothly. I have made numerous online purchases from various sites and this is above satisfactory for site response time and ease of ordering. Thank you for the simple process and well presented site!
    Apr 23, 2014
    VERY Satisfied with my purchase and my experience with SKDTAC.com! This product is hard to find, when I found it on their site, I ordered immediately and received very quickly. Very good email communication on invoice, shipping notification and delivery receipt. Thank you for a good experience!!!!!!!!
  • Apr 13, 2014
    Always 100% reliable in my transactions with SKD. Can't ask for more than that.
    Apr 21, 2014
    I'm a long-time, returning customer. The website lets me know if items are in stock, prices are as good as anyone else if not better, and shipping/delivery is always fast & reliable. This is the way to do business and keep customers coming back.