TigerDirect.com Reviews

04/20/2014
TigerDirect.com Ratings and User Reviews. TigerDirect.com is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 639 reviews. Last rated on 04/19/2014.
Tiger Direct offers a very wide selection of built to order computer systems, hardware, software, accessories and peripherals.
Circle of Excellence - TigerDirect.com

2010 Winner

TigerDirect.com Rating

More About TigerDirect.com

Recent Reviews for TigerDirect.com

• Apr 19, 2014
    It would really help if your site could suggest items that are compatible with each other. When I was looking for a computer case and processor, I kept getting search results that wouldn't work with the motherboard I chose.
  • Apr 19, 2014
    I wish more items were eligible for the ShopRunner program.
  • Apr 19, 2014
    I went to Verizon on-line store to look for battery. It was troublesome, so I went to their chat, and again, it was troublesome. I think the chat person was stalling. She ended sending me to call their customer line service. So I went to my favorite tech store figuring they must have it, and the search came up with two batteries right away. I checked in with the chat line to say the difference, and voila - quick easy, and done. No waiting, or further calling like Verizon. I should of started with Tiger first! Next time I'll be sure to do.
  • Apr 18, 2014
    Not sure about this merchant, first time I have used it. I purchase lots of products online for my businesses and am not familiar with this site yet. If I like it I will use it more.
  • Apr 18, 2014
    Going eco friendly would be great. I would buy more.
  • Apr 18, 2014
    I have heard about your site but never used it before. I was very pleased with the site. Thank you.
  • Apr 18, 2014
    At first the daily slasher deal said 89.99. I went to use the code and it did not work. I went back to make sure I copied it right, and I did. I went back again and the coupon code changed and so did the amount of the hard drive. I was very disappointed in this. It was still a good deal, but I would have bought two if the original price had stayed the same. Anytime I have bought from TD there has been an issue. TD continues to disappoint me!
  • Apr 18, 2014
    I have shopped on Tigerdirect.com for over 6 years and never had a problem yet. It is one of only about 3 sites that I trust will serve you and do what they say they will.Dan
  • Apr 18, 2014
    I enjoy shopping with Tigerdirect as it always has good prices and opportunities for rebates to lower the price even more. When I do have an issue, the staff is very helpful and easy to work with.
    great deals and prices !
  • Apr 18, 2014
    Tiger Direct has made easier to do on line shopping, this is a plus. Shipping costs should be eliminated when purchases over US 100.00 just a recommendation,
  • Apr 18, 2014
    Great selection, greater prices.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    The cheapest shipping option was not offered during checkout although it was shown while checking price of the product.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    Very good...as always.
    I have purchached all my pc parts and built 4 computers .over the last five years im very satisfied with price selection ,delivery . and the online help. I allways shop and buy at tiger direct.
    Apr 18, 2014
    I have been doing business with tiger direct for over 8 years now.i have had one complaint in that time and tiger direct,was very fast and curtious about clearing the situation up.thunbs up to tiger direct im a customer for life.
  • Apr 13, 2014
    Apr 19, 2014
    2nd day delivery should be before 7:30 pm
  • Apr 13, 2014
    I ordered and paid fro 2 day shipping but the expected delivery date was 34 days later (May 16th instead of should have been April 16th). Ordered anyway and hope to hear back and receive by 4/16. I also had to enter coupon code several times before it showed. Each time you redirected me to sign in, or elsewhere it was lost. Felt like you were trying to figure out how to to not apply the coupon!
    Apr 19, 2014
    Have been a TigerDirect customer for many years, but likely never again. Product package I bought CLEARLY showed a picture and an item description that included a computer case - even described it in detail. Case did not arrive with the product. Contacted CS by 3 methods. "Chat" said that case didn't come with the package, but when I pointed out the descriptions and the details of the order confirmation (both describing the case as part of the package) she told me my case had been "escalated" and I should hear back in 24-48 hours. That is unsatisfactory - I NEEDED the new computer and paid extra fro 2 day shipping. Now, on the third day I am being told someone will get back to me in a couple of more days? Email customer service responded 2 days later and told me the case was not included and said I should buy one and they would include free standard shipping? Again, completely unsatisfactory resolution to the problem. Live phone customer service only available sometimes, but finally o
  • Apr 8, 2014
    I do not like to comment on anything until I have received my order.
  • Apr 7, 2014
    Very good WEB site. The search option showed me exactly what I was looking for and you had the item in stock. Keep up the good work.
    Apr 17, 2014
  • Apr 5, 2014
    quick and to point, would only add that irt would be better if the search criteria were more robust , had to go through 10 pages before I found what I needed