Soccer Savings.com Reviews

04/23/2014
Soccer Savings.com Ratings and User Reviews. Soccer Savings.com is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 365 reviews. Last rated on 04/23/2014.

Soccer Savings.com Rating

More About Soccer Savings.com

Recent Reviews for Soccer Savings.com

• Apr 23, 2014
    Great prices, could use better compatibility for mobile devices
  • Apr 23, 2014
    enjoyed the site. easy check out
    very easy to buy from
  • Apr 23, 2014
    Loved the choices and prices. My only complaint is that I couldn't get the website to eliminate products according to the size.
  • Apr 22, 2014
    My Grandson was the one that chose the web site to purchase the soccer gloves, I would imagine that he was impressed by the quality and design of the gloves, he plays and coaches soccer.
  • Apr 20, 2014
    I thought I had found the best deal ever by signing up to receive emails. Thinking If my order is over $100 felt like Hell yeah i should get free shipping. But once I entered the code for a 10% off by subscribing I assume the shipping was still free. So its either using the code for free shipping or the code for 10% but not both. That was really disappointing. So technically i saved about 2 dollars among other vendors...
  • Apr 20, 2014
    I thought it was better than other sites I've visited. It's hard to find soccer shorts with the inner mesh brief but I found them quite easily on your sight. That was not the case on other sites.
  • Apr 20, 2014
    Soccer savings has been a great resource for our family. I coach and we have 3 kids playing soccer. Soccer Savings has great products at an affordable price.
  • Apr 20, 2014
    went to another site but didn't have this shirt in my size
  • Apr 20, 2014
    wouldn't let me use the e-code for additional savings
  • Apr 20, 2014
    Prices seemed like the best I've seen, plus they had my size which I've found to be too large for a lot of soccer sites!
    said free shipping but had to pay $6.99
  • Apr 19, 2014
    Best Site to Buy soccer accessories, Highly Recommend.
  • Apr 19, 2014
    Nice site--felt like i got two good products at good prices and two other things i needed.
  • Apr 19, 2014
    This site seems very easy to navigate and the prices are reasonable
  • Apr 19, 2014
    Great prices when on sale.
  • Apr 12, 2014
    The only thing I would suggest is to have a larger image of the product or a zoom featuring.
    Apr 22, 2014
    They offer Fast shipping , great selection, and great pricing. I have recommended them to all my friends and family. I will shop here again soon.
  • Apr 11, 2014
    I'm glad that I found the soccer cleats that I was looking for at a reasonable price. Greatly satisfied with my purchase.
    Apr 21, 2014
    It absolutely lover the deal I got on my soccer cleats. The shipping of my product did take a little longer than expected but overall I am satisfied with my purchase.
  • Apr 10, 2014
    Apr 21, 2014
    The packing from FedEx was good, but was expecting better Adidas packing which i get for every ball i have ordered till date. The ball had slight damages not sure about the cause of the damage.
  • Apr 2, 2014
    For some products, there were very few sizing options, although the prices were great.The shipping charges to Canada were outrageous!
    Apr 19, 2014