Soccer Savings.com Reviews

04/15/2014
Soccer Savings.com Ratings and User Reviews. Soccer Savings.com is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 354 reviews. Last rated on 04/15/2014.

Soccer Savings.com Rating

More About Soccer Savings.com

Recent Reviews for Soccer Savings.com

Been looking for a decal of the US mens soccer team and glad that I finally found one. Thank you.
    Great site for everything soccer. I recommend soccersavings.com to all my soccer friends.
    Is a good company.
    Great Experience and Great Deals!!!
    Nice site, good prices but their own coupon code work or didn't get me any savings - disappointing.
    So far, so good. Easy to navigate and the prices are great.
    Best price for the product I wanted by 30%
    Best price I've found after 6 hours of Google search. I haven't received my items yet but will review them once I receive them.
    Found the shirt I wanted right time right size fast check out . keep up the good work .
    I think Soccer Savings.com is a great place to buy soccer items. Thank you
    It was little bit fustrating to eb unagle to search by Size.<nay times we click on an article but there was no the Size want.
  • Apr 13, 2014
    My cart kept emptying out if I left the site open, but idle and I would have to put the items back in again. It was annoying. Prices seem good, so I'm hoping the speed and products meet expectation.
  • Apr 13, 2014
    I really like this site because it offers great sales on products i'm interested in.
  • Apr 13, 2014
    Great site. Always the first place I check.
  • Apr 13, 2014
    Amazing website with great savings. I looked at a few places around me and the soccer balls I bought were priced way better. I will be buying from here again.
  • Apr 13, 2014
    It is very fast and well explainable, good things, had a friend recommend me this website and i like the offers.
  • Apr 12, 2014
    The only thing I would suggest is to have a larger image of the product or a zoom featuring.
  • Apr 12, 2014
    Good prices and selection. Easy checkout process shopping is reasonable better than a lot of other sites.
  • Apr 12, 2014
    Recommend adding tall sizes if possible for Soccer Jackets.
  • Mar 30, 2014
    Good website, good selection. Will use again and recommend.
    Apr 12, 2014