SimplyInk Reviews

04/23/2014
SimplyInk Ratings and User Reviews. SimplyInk is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 417 reviews. Last rated on 04/23/2014.

SimplyInk Rating

More About SimplyInk

Recent Reviews for SimplyInk

• Apr 23, 2014
    SIMPLEINK used many times with out any problem
  • Apr 23, 2014
    This is my second purchase. I will purchase again in future.
  • Apr 22, 2014
    Prices on your sister site are less expensive. You should really offer the same pricing.
  • Apr 22, 2014
    I appreciate being able to purchase my ink supplies from Simply Ink. Because of the Hi Yield tanks...I print anything I do not have time to read and read it later. Thanks Simply Ink
  • Apr 21, 2014
    Im back for the second time I love the prices and the quality is no different from buying them from the store.
  • Apr 20, 2014
    This is my second order from this merchant. I was extremely pleased with the products I ordered.
  • Apr 20, 2014
    overall i am satisfied with product and price.
  • Apr 19, 2014
    This site was user friendly with good prices.
    The process was easy
  • Apr 18, 2014
    easy to navigate site. good prices. Haven't gotten product yet to evaluate.
    good prices free shipping
    Apr 23, 2014
    I ordered this product and I am not able to read it. My printer is not recognizing the cartridges at all. I have two printers and neither one of them is reading the cartridges. I feel that I totally wasted my money on this product and I am very unsatisfied. I am trying to figure out how to return this since I have put it in my computer. None of the ink has been used because it is not recognizing the cartridges.
    I first on the hp site.your prices where more to my liking.
    Apr 20, 2014
    Apr 20, 2014
    Somehow you have got to get that shipping cost down.
    Apr 22, 2014
    Apr 14 Apr 14 LD-INKJETS LONG BEACH CA 6.87. Apr 14 Apr 14 SMPINKRW8884641317 LONG BEACH CA 6.95. Billed twice but never authorized. or even ordered twice.
  • Apr 11, 2014
    will wait to see how service turns out.
    Apr 19, 2014
    quality control very important to customer.product must work first time every time. high standards required.
  • Apr 10, 2014
    The site was easy to navigate and had "generic" and brand name choices for the Kodak cartridges I needed.
    Apr 23, 2014
    Shipment came on time. I got generic black and color ink for my Kodak printer. I've only tried the black so far. It print the first two pages well then the next did not print fully. I just ran my print head cleaning function and have had no problems. Quality appears as good as brand name. :-)
  • Apr 9, 2014
    Fast and easy to locate and purchase the ink I needed. Not confusing and fast checkout. Good prices and free shipping all add up to this being our primary source to purchase ink for our printers and of course the special offers for purchasing more than one ink cartridge helps us a lot too.
    Apr 22, 2014
  • Apr 8, 2014
    I have used Simplyink previously and have been completely satisfied.
    Apr 21, 2014
    After all the good things I've checked off I had toe return the unused portion of the order because my printerhead went bad and the new printer uses a different ink. You were very good about the return and I will be back.
  • Apr 6, 2014
    Love the price, and shipping is good also.
    Apr 19, 2014