123Inkjets Reviews

04/18/2014
123Inkjets Ratings and User Reviews. 123Inkjets is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 973 reviews. Last rated on 04/18/2014.
Circle of Excellence - 123Inkjets

2012 Winner

123Inkjets Rating

More About 123Inkjets

Recent Reviews for 123Inkjets

• Apr 18, 2014
    I was all ways told that Bizrate was not a safe place to go. I hope that you do not sell my address, to any body. I never had a coupon to use for anything on line. Do not know how to get any
  • Apr 18, 2014
    Is there someone in Hawaii I can take my used ink jets to and get paid.
  • Apr 18, 2014
    I had troubles at first, but it was me not dotting the eyes or crossing all the "t"s I was very pleased from before and hope to be from this order,thank you for the great prices, on your ink and shipping.......John Harrington
  • Apr 18, 2014
    I found 123 ink to be a reputable company to do business with, and All request are quickly addressed in a manner to satisfy the customer.
  • Apr 18, 2014
    Living in ND, I have had problems with cartridges freezing when shipped during cold weather and ink leaked out of cartridges which reduced the print capacity & print quality.
  • Apr 18, 2014
    Coupon stated 15% off on re-manufactured cartridges and I only received 10%. I am not complaining I appreciate the free shipping and 10% off.
  • Apr 18, 2014
    Reviews seemed positive. I have friends that have used this website and they were pleased. Appreciated the return comments from 123 when there was a negative review.
  • Apr 18, 2014
    For ease and selection- I like to uses this web site.
  • Apr 18, 2014
    I was very pleased to see the discounted prices on first rate products!
  • Apr 18, 2014
    Love the price and that you are connected with eBates. Great incentive!
  • Apr 17, 2014
    I was very happy with my last,order and delivery I had to order again from 123 Inkjets.
    It's all good
  • Apr 17, 2014
    I have a good experience
  • Apr 17, 2014
    good product at a reasonable price
  • Apr 16, 2014
    It looks like a very nice product. I will see how it is when I use it for the first time. My experience with 123inkjet was very good.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    Anytime I need ink cartridge replacement I purchase from 123InkJets. They always have them in stock. Very consumer friendly.
  • Apr 10, 2014
    I love 123InkJets.
    Apr 18, 2014
  • Apr 9, 2014
    very easy shopping,everything clearly stated
    Apr 17, 2014
    Merchandise arrived in perfect order. How do I receive my points from My Points?
  • Apr 6, 2014
    I'm ordering a color cartridge because one I ordered from would not print. I suspect it was more than a year since I ordered it. I order from you as my printer is old and cartridges are mot available locally. Thanks.
    Apr 17, 2014
    The color cartridge did not work in my Epson - LD S191089 - am returning one of the cartridge for refund.
  • Apr 5, 2014
    Apr 16, 2014
    I did what your directions said and nothing comes out of the printer.