Tmart.com Reviews

04/15/2014
Tmart.com Ratings and User Reviews. Tmart.com is rated 7.8 out of 10 from 3622 reviews. Last rated on 04/15/2014.

Tmart.com Rating

More About Tmart.com

Recent Reviews for Tmart.com

Excellent services and price ranges.
    first time shopper it was fast and hopefully arrive in just the same time
    This is a good price for the product I ordered. I searched through Google, you were high on their search result when I looked for price and you have a high customer satisfaction rating.
    Very satisfied with my experience with Tmart, thank you!
    Good experience and good price plus free shipping and discount promo code
    Really enjoy the service and specials that Tmart has to offer. They also recognize me and my purchhases. Easy to order.
    ease of locating, selection and purchase
    My original orders last year ere for Toys For Tots foundation. I have since ordered for personal use. Todays order is for the Toys For Tots program.
    My first purchase from tmart was difficult. The product was returnedtodate, I have not received a refund. To converse with tmart on a return product is a night mare. The person I received e-mails from does not understand the English language. Nearly impossible to converse with such a person.
    These prices are amazing! This is a site worth bookmarking!
    Love your site. Very fun selection.
    Excellent prices and service and free shipping
    Great online place to shop. I have not receive my order, but from past orders, they were great.
    First experience with merchant. So far so good. I was pleased with the price of the product I purchased. I will be back soon.
    Loved the site
  • Apr 2, 2014
    Apr 15, 2014
    Excellent service and products will tell everyone I know about your site and products, excellent
  • Apr 2, 2014
    I've had a great experience shopping with Tmart. I've done this once before so I returned for the quality services.
    Apr 15, 2014
    I used within the past year and was happy back then.... With this order I was very disappointed. My tablet was damaged. It had a distorted/warped screen in the top left-hand corner. I wasn't able to view the entire screen.
  • Mar 31, 2014
    Apr 15, 2014
    i was very happy that they were shiped and at my home in less than a week
  • Mar 30, 2014
    Apr 15, 2014
    ship on time and good products
  • Mar 27, 2014
    Apr 15, 2014
    need to package fragile items better, and describe your items in full detail or it is false advertising.