Professional Supplement Center Reviews

04/20/2014
Professional Supplement Center Ratings and User Reviews. Professional Supplement Center is rated 9.5 out of 10 from 176 reviews. Last rated on 04/20/2014.

Professional Supplement Center Rating

More About Professional Supplement Center

Recent Reviews for Professional Supplement Center

• Apr 20, 2014
    Easy to use website. Very efficient service.
  • Apr 20, 2014
    I loved it, very easy to maneuver..and quick check out! :)
  • Apr 20, 2014
    Excellent inventory to choose from.
  • Apr 20, 2014
    This is my first purchase. Happy for the discount.
  • Apr 19, 2014
    Great selection of products and easy ordering.
  • Apr 19, 2014
    Very satisfied with the service. I had a problem, and the nurse spoke to me and recommended which vitamin supplement I should take. The only problem is that there's never a coupon for Pure Encapsulations, but the vitamins are great.
  • Apr 18, 2014
    Always a positive experience with my professional supplement orders. Seems like my order gets to me before I expect it. Great service!
  • Apr 18, 2014
    I buy all my supplements from Professional Supplement Center. I get prompt, courteous service and always find what I want.
  • Apr 18, 2014
    Appreciate the ease of the online shopping, AND the coupon.
  • Apr 18, 2014
    I liked how clear the information was to find. The 10% coupon helped me in deciding to purchase from you. The checkout was easy and the ordering summary and free shipping information was clear
  • Apr 17, 2014
    Good experience. Sent your link to buddy for others in his family.I really resent any comments about....we can't discount because of manufacturers policy. I am a mnfg representative. IT IS PATENTLY ILLEGAL TO TELL OR WARN A MERCHANT ABOUT PRICING....PERIOD. We paid California alone....20 million for doing this.I had some jerk try to play that card with me when I was purchasing a Callaway golf club. Said....wait a second while I call local DA. Attitude changed immediately.Merchants perpetuate the bullshit by using the same explanation you have. PRICE FIXING IS ILLEGAL....PERIOD. I couldn't give a darn about $35. You guys can be sued just stating what you state about pricing of these items.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    I wish it wasn't so expensive, but the rate are competitive. It's just the products I need seem to be pricey.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    I like the Phyto B product would prefer it is a capsule form.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    it is my first time buying from professional supplement center and i think i will come back for more purchases
  • Apr 16, 2014
    Free shipping on lower priced orders is very important to me. Thank you.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    I have researched your site and I feel very reassured that you have by far pure-quality-high standard products which is very important to a health freak like me LOL… u r awesome!!
  • Apr 16, 2014
    Quick shipping and accurate order delivery
  • Apr 16, 2014
    Website was easy to use. The only issue I had was that the banner said I could save 10% by entering APR10 but when I checked out through paypal I never got the option to enter a code... Typically when using paypal, the website from which I'm purchasing will verify the amount and that everything is correct... this one did not... so a little disappointed that I didn't get discount but everything else about site was nice.
  • Apr 5, 2014
    1st order from this site. Assuming I like the product I will definitely be back.
    Apr 16, 2014
  • Apr 5, 2014
    Apr 16, 2014
    It has very good services!!!