Puzzlewarehouse.com Reviews

04/15/2014
Puzzlewarehouse.com Ratings and User Reviews. Puzzlewarehouse.com is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 499 reviews. Last rated on 04/15/2014.

Puzzlewarehouse.com Rating

More About Puzzlewarehouse.com

Recent Reviews for Puzzlewarehouse.com

GREAT SELECTION OF JIG SAW PUZZELS
    Although at PayPal I was informed that I would be able to see my order once more before confirming, this did not happen - a little disturbing.
  • Apr 13, 2014
    EASY SITE, GREAT VARIETY.
  • Apr 13, 2014
    selection of puzzles very good
  • Apr 12, 2014
    I absolutely love this website!!! I am partially disabled so putting puzzles together has become a nice hobby for me! It is so refreshing to see so many varieties of puzzles that I can choose from. Thank you so much!!
  • Apr 12, 2014
    Good puzzle selection
  • Apr 11, 2014
    I love the variety of puzzles that you have. I have never seen a place that offered so many selections.
  • Apr 7, 2014
    Apr 15, 2014
    Fast shipping, puzzles are absolutely great. Great variety and challenging, helps keep your mind sharp for us older folks.
  • Apr 5, 2014
    Apr 13, 2014
    It was so much fun shopping the huge selection for puzzles. Half of what I ordered were gifts, so I have not heard from the recipients yet. I bought a few extra for myself to get free shipping, but I have not opened them yet.
  • Apr 4, 2014
    Apr 14, 2014
    Two boxes were slightly damaged. I love your range, you have so much more to offer than any Australian merchant.
  • Apr 3, 2014
    Apr 13, 2014
    Couldn't believe how fast my puzzle was delivered! Love it!
  • Apr 2, 2014
    YOUR WAREHOUSE IS THE BEST. WAS VERY HAPPY TO SEE YOUR SECTION ON MISSING PUZZLE PIECES. I DO A LOT OF FRAMING AND NOTICED THE SHEETS FOR GLUEING AND HANGING ALL IN ONE. I BOUGHT 2 OF THEM, I CAN'T WAIT TILL MY ORDER COMES IN TO TRY THIS EASY WAY. ENJOYED MY SHPPING, WILL BE BACK SOON.
    Apr 13, 2014
    the puzzlewarehoue is great. it has everything you want or need toseal the puzzle fr hanging.
  • Apr 1, 2014
    me and my friends have had a wonderful im looking at all the puzzles.very easy to find
    Apr 11, 2014
    i was satisfied at everything i order in fact we already put on if the puzzles together thank you
  • Mar 29, 2014
    I love your puzzles and I always buy them when I see them at COSTCO.
    Apr 14, 2014
    I'm taking the puzzles on vacation to the beach next month and have not opened the puzzle boxes yet. I do this every year so that no pieces get lost at home. I'll let you know if there is any problem with the puzzles after my return from the beach.
  • Mar 29, 2014
    Would not accept my coupon from one of the puzzles I bought locally. Ceaco20' very disappointed, coupon states good to 12/31/2014. Also web site not working well. Tried to look up favorite puzzle author Jan van Haasteren. Site would not let me. I would have bought more.
  • Mar 28, 2014
    Apr 12, 2014
    puzzle box was crushed and alot of the pieces were damaged.
  • Mar 27, 2014
    This is th 1st order from your comp. I will let you know how I like it when I get it.
    Apr 15, 2014
    I needed pieces that were big enough for my handicapped daughter to handle easy. 2 were, but one wasn't. You need to put the pic. of the piece on the outside, so we can easy without opening product.
  • Mar 25, 2014
    I'm please to have found this web site. Puzzles, videos and reading my favorite past-times.
    Apr 11, 2014
  • Mar 16, 2014
    I have a deep love for Trains and the Southwestern culture, today, for the first time I took a chance on trying to find Puzzles on line. I was totally amazed as to how many and how beautiful the Puzzles that I found truly were. I have little success finding Train Puzzles that grasp my attention (at stores) and will surely be shopping with Puzzle warehouse in the future.
    Apr 14, 2014
    Completely satisfied, couldn't have been more satisfied with product or service. Will surely do business with PUZZLEWAREHOUSE again and again!!
  • Feb 28, 2014