Puzzlewarehouse.com Reviews

04/23/2014
Puzzlewarehouse.com Ratings and User Reviews. Puzzlewarehouse.com is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 497 reviews. Last rated on 04/23/2014.

Puzzlewarehouse.com Rating

More About Puzzlewarehouse.com

Recent Reviews for Puzzlewarehouse.com

• Apr 23, 2014
    you have a variety to choose from
  • Apr 23, 2014
    Nice selection of puzzles.
  • Apr 22, 2014
    The search feature on the website was not good. It worked better on an ipad but not so great on a desktop.
  • Apr 22, 2014
    Love the variety of puzzles. I've been out to the store and have now had them shipped to home. Both have been great experiences!
  • Apr 22, 2014
    I look forward to my new puzzles.
  • Apr 22, 2014
    I enjoy the selection and service.
  • Apr 21, 2014
    first time shopper, was satisfied wih the order form thanks
  • Apr 21, 2014
    My first visit & I am very impressed.
  • Apr 21, 2014
    Great service. I have MS & jigsaw puzzles challenge my brain... So much too.
  • Apr 21, 2014
    Wonderful selection of Ravensburger puzzles at reasonable prices. Excellent quality puzzles. these will be a gift for my 91 year old Mom!
  • Apr 21, 2014
    I ordered 6 puzzles several weeks ago and very happy with them all. Saturday Evening Post is a favorite with the whole family.
    Pretty good site.
    great site !!
  • Apr 20, 2014
    I was surprised and pleased to find that the item I purchased was cheaper than through the overseas manufacturer and since I need it for a birthday present by next week I will receive it in 3 days at 4 times lower shipping rate! It's a good day!
  • Apr 13, 2014
    Apr 21, 2014
    First time order, will check it out again.
  • Apr 11, 2014
    Apr 21, 2014
    I was impressed that I received the package the day after I order it even though it was free shipping. I referred you to someone I met in a store looking for a specific puzzle she couldn't find. I had your receipt with me & gave her the name & #, your web site was not on the slip, but I'm sure she will find it, but would suggest adding that to your receipt.
  • Apr 11, 2014
    my sister and I are retired and LOVE unique puzzles. You have a great variety!
    EXCELLENT !
  • Apr 10, 2014
    Am just new to the merchant I hope to return back for more things. my kids love puzzle so much. if there is a good deal, safe and timely delivering as I paid; I will come back.
    Apr 22, 2014
  • Apr 6, 2014
    Great selection, great prices and great service.
    Apr 20, 2014
    It is the first website that I check for puzzles. It is has a tendency to sell out of new puzzles quickly and doesn't replenish the stock quickly enough.
  • Apr 5, 2014
    Apr 20, 2014
    I am completely satisfied with this purchase.