Jessica London Reviews

04/22/2014
Jessica London Ratings and User Reviews. Jessica London is rated 8.0 out of 10 from 3876 reviews. Last rated on 04/22/2014.
For almost 10 years, Jessica London® has brought quality career, casual and special occasion fashion, plus classic, easy-to-wear separates, comfortable lingerie and sleepwear to women sizes 14W to 34W, including petites and talls; plus shoes to size 12, i

Jessica London Rating

More About Jessica London

Recent Reviews for Jessica London

• Apr 22, 2014
    EVERY TIME I USE A COUPON ON YOUR I NEVER GET A DISCOUNT THE CODE I USE WAS JLSALE BUT NOTHING THAN I USE THE SECOND ONE JLA4843 NOTHING I GIVE UP BUT I LOVE THE DRESS SO I ORDER ANYWAY.
  • Apr 22, 2014
    Appears to be a very company
  • Apr 22, 2014
    my favorite place to shop.
  • Apr 22, 2014
    All I can say is finally, I found shoes for my niece who we always wonder where she got such large feet. I just have to say what beautiful clothes your co. has.
  • Apr 22, 2014
    love the quality of your products
    The discount received was not a full 50% off
  • Apr 22, 2014
    AWESOME SITE!!!!! Love it!
  • Apr 22, 2014
    Very pleased with the appearance of this maxi dress.
  • Apr 22, 2014
    I am excited to receive my first items and how easy it is to order.
  • Apr 22, 2014
    Clothing looks to be for younger women. My daughter is 18 and is 6'2" and has trouble finding clothes to fit properly. Really hope these suits work for her. If they do, we'll be back!!!
  • Apr 22, 2014
    I have been looking for some comfortable no underwire bras in full figure sizes. Thank you for such a nice variety and selection.
  • Apr 22, 2014
    I will have to wait until my order arrives to comment about the quality. The other reviews were positive so I am sure the top will be great.
  • Apr 22, 2014
    Variety of selection at affordable. Prices.
  • Apr 22, 2014
    on the online site, I cannot see the item pictures until I go to checkout.
  • Apr 12, 2014
    Apr 22, 2014
    I am very disappointed with the S&H charges especially since I have to return merchandise. Was not warned that sizes ran big resulting in the items being too big. Now I have to pay S& H twice. This is a rip off.
  • Apr 10, 2014
    very nice merchandise.
  • Apr 9, 2014
    Apr 22, 2014
    The dress looked better in the catalog and online than in person. I expected a better quality of cotton knit than I received. The dress size is fitting larger than expected and the sleeves looked longer in the photos. I can still make it work without returning it.
  • Apr 7, 2014
    I've shped onine w/ Jessica London for years and I've always been very happy w/ them or I've wouldn't have continued shopping w/ them.
    Apr 22, 2014
    I've been a frequent customer for years and continue to love the offered products-- especially shoes and clothing, I hate going out to shop so I get all the bang for the buck from home!!
  • Apr 5, 2014
    i am happy I can find stylish clothing in my size. I am a senior, so I can't get out to shop much.
    Apr 22, 2014
    I wish there was a way to get the suit/jacket without having such permanent creases in it.
  • Apr 2, 2014
    Apr 22, 2014
    I was very disappointed in the fit of the items that I ordered. The shoes are supposed to be comfortable, that's what the name implies, but they were very uncomfortable even though the size was correct. The tee shirts were too tight, even though I ordered the size I normally wear. It's hard to tell how something will fit when a plus size shirt is shown on a misses body. As a plus size, clothes fit us differently than they do on someone who is smaller.