emedstores.com Reviews

emedstores.com Ratings and User Reviews. emedstores.com is rated 0.0 out of 10 from 11 reviews. Last rated on 04/14/2014.

Recent Reviews for emedstores.com

YOUR CERTIFICATE FOR THIS WEBSITE HAS EXPIRED.PRICING WHEN I CALLED WAS DIFFERENT (HIGHER) THAN PRICING ON WEBSITE.THE NAME OF THE STORE, THAT I WAS ASKED FOR WHEN I CALLED IN, IS NOT CLEARLY DISPLAYED - MAYBE NOT AT ALL
  • Mar 28, 2014
    Easy to do business with.
    Apr 3, 2014
  • Mar 28, 2014
    Great all around experience. Smooth operating site and easy check out process. Thanks
  • Mar 21, 2014
    I order for my clients, trying to find cheaper prices than I can find the items for in a local DME store. Emed is fast and reliable and less expensive.
  • Mar 13, 2014
    They do good
  • Mar 5, 2014
    2 ND. TIME I HAVE USED THEM AND VERY SATISFIED WITH ITEMS AVAILABLE AND QUALITY AND PRICES.
  • Feb 28, 2014
    Emed is the best store to buy Medical Equiptment. They have good prices compared to other Medical Equiptment store. I always recommend Emed to relatives and friends. My family and friends are also happy with Emed. A lot of my friends & relatives buy now from Emed. Emed Price is a BIG help for a person who has a disability like us.Thank you Emed.
  • Feb 14, 2014
    Feb 20, 2014
    We were hoping for a quicker delivery but were notified instead that the product we ordered was no longer available. Customer Service provided a replacement product that met our needs at the same price. The initial order was placed on a Thursday and delivery was made on Wednesday.
  • Jan 30, 2014
    You need to increase the number of items you can view at one time.