A Brief Affair Reviews

A Brief Affair Ratings and User Reviews. A Brief Affair is rated 6.1 out of 10 from 49 reviews. Last rated on 04/12/2014.

Recent Reviews for A Brief Affair

• Apr 12, 2014
    I am a first time shopper and I was very pleased with the bra selection and matching panties. I wish there was a sale however free shipping was good. Thanks zhila
  • Apr 12, 2014
    i love the camisoles, the long ones and ones with lace...i am trying the tank soon but not sure how long they are...i like them long, but love the product...and try to convince the boutique i shop at to sell them...i have noticed the long cami's with lace have gotten very long...
  • Apr 11, 2014
    Ordering was easy and the best price!
  • Apr 5, 2014
    price is a plus. shipping choices are wonderful - free shipping is meaningful. the item is a known from Nordstrom.
  • Apr 4, 2014
    Like personalized service. Bra I liked is no longer being made but responded with a similiar style. Would like more colour choices in bra. In the past I have purchased all my bras from this site and will continue to do so. I like that it is possible to get this shipped to a PO Box. The shipping rates are high. If more bras had been available in this style & my size and colour, I would have purchased them (for free delivery :-).
  • Apr 3, 2014
    You had the correct size
  • Apr 3, 2014
    I'm really anxious to get my order to see the quality of the product!If it's good, certainly that I will continue to shop on your site.Thanks...
  • Apr 1, 2014
    Great selections ! Hard to choose but easy to make a purchase!
    Apr 17, 2014
    When the order was placed, there was no notification that the item was not in stock. When it didn't arrive within a week, I phoned and learned the item was " on order" and would ship as soon as it was available. I would not have ordered if I had known that but am unlikely to order again because the web site did not state the information.
  • Mar 31, 2014
    Great site and customer service
  • Mar 30, 2014
    Love the site!
  • Mar 29, 2014
    I thought there might be a coupon for first time buyers
  • Mar 29, 2014
    Excellent product ans service
  • Mar 26, 2014
    Apr 21, 2014
    I am waiting for 2 bras to be delivered, and I have been waiting for weeks. When I received a shipment of bras, the packing slip said that one of the missing bras was included, but it was not. Someone at ABA had written in pen on the packing slip, telling me they were sorry but they still hadn't shipped the bra, and that it would be sent soon. This was disturbing to me because perhaps their records now show that the bra was sent, since the packing slip shows it was sent, and I only have this hand written note proving otherwise. I have not been contacted since, and I have no idea of the status of either of the missing bras I purchased.
  • Mar 25, 2014
    Great site
    Apr 6, 2014
    Great service and price!!
  • Mar 21, 2014
    I was able to find the panties I love that are no longer on the Cosabella site. This was what brought me to Brief Affair. Prices are close to retail, however finding my no longer available product was GREAT!
    Apr 3, 2014
    I still have yet to receive my order that WASN'T backordered. I received a call to tell me some items were not available so I switched color. I was then told more than half my order was on back order. They said they would send out and I have yet to receive. I tried to track order on USPS and the tracking number does not exist. I left message at Brief Affair and no one has returned my call regarding the tracking or the back order. Horrible!
  • Mar 21, 2014
    Brief Affair is easy to use
    Apr 5, 2014
    I still have not received my package after a couple of weeks and I am leaving the country on tuesday.
  • Mar 20, 2014
    Everything good so far. I can't tell you about the full experience as I have not received the order yet.
  • Mar 18, 2014
    Apr 16, 2014
    There is a lot of selection at a relatively low price that I like. It's always fun to look through the website and shop!
  • Mar 17, 2014
    I would have liked to have seen all the colors. I was considering something in a light pink but settled on white because the pink was not shown
  • Mar 4, 2014
    It is an awesome company to shop with, I've ordered from here numerous times and the experience has always been exceptional.
    Mar 22, 2014