A Brief Affair Reviews

A Brief Affair Ratings and User Reviews. A Brief Affair is rated 5.9 out of 10 from 49 reviews. Last rated on 04/12/2014.

Recent Reviews for A Brief Affair

• Apr 12, 2014
    I am a first time shopper and I was very pleased with the bra selection and matching panties. I wish there was a sale however free shipping was good. Thanks zhila
  • Apr 12, 2014
    i love the camisoles, the long ones and ones with lace...i am trying the tank soon but not sure how long they are...i like them long, but love the product...and try to convince the boutique i shop at to sell them...i have noticed the long cami's with lace have gotten very long...
  • Apr 11, 2014
    Ordering was easy and the best price!
  • Apr 5, 2014
    price is a plus. shipping choices are wonderful - free shipping is meaningful. the item is a known from Nordstrom.
  • Apr 4, 2014
    Like personalized service. Bra I liked is no longer being made but responded with a similiar style. Would like more colour choices in bra. In the past I have purchased all my bras from this site and will continue to do so. I like that it is possible to get this shipped to a PO Box. The shipping rates are high. If more bras had been available in this style & my size and colour, I would have purchased them (for free delivery :-).
  • Apr 3, 2014
    You had the correct size
  • Apr 3, 2014
    I'm really anxious to get my order to see the quality of the product!If it's good, certainly that I will continue to shop on your site.Thanks...
  • Apr 1, 2014
    Great selections ! Hard to choose but easy to make a purchase!
  • Mar 31, 2014
    Great site and customer service
  • Mar 30, 2014
    Love the site!
  • Mar 29, 2014
    I thought there might be a coupon for first time buyers
  • Mar 29, 2014
    Excellent product ans service
  • Mar 25, 2014
    Great site
    Apr 6, 2014
    Great service and price!!
  • Mar 21, 2014
    I was able to find the panties I love that are no longer on the Cosabella site. This was what brought me to Brief Affair. Prices are close to retail, however finding my no longer available product was GREAT!
    Apr 3, 2014
    I still have yet to receive my order that WASN'T backordered. I received a call to tell me some items were not available so I switched color. I was then told more than half my order was on back order. They said they would send out and I have yet to receive. I tried to track order on USPS and the tracking number does not exist. I left message at Brief Affair and no one has returned my call regarding the tracking or the back order. Horrible!
  • Mar 21, 2014
    Brief Affair is easy to use
    Apr 5, 2014
    I still have not received my package after a couple of weeks and I am leaving the country on tuesday.
  • Mar 20, 2014
    Everything good so far. I can't tell you about the full experience as I have not received the order yet.
  • Mar 17, 2014
    I would have liked to have seen all the colors. I was considering something in a light pink but settled on white because the pink was not shown
  • Mar 6, 2014
    This is my first time shopping with A Brief Affair. The site was easy to navigate and had the products in stock that I was looking for at a slightly better price. In addition, shipping was free, which was important. I look forward to seeing if I receive my products in a timely manner.
  • Mar 4, 2014
    It is an awesome company to shop with, I've ordered from here numerous times and the experience has always been exceptional.
    Mar 22, 2014
  • Feb 16, 2014
    Mar 10, 2014
    A bigger range of E-J cup bras would be great