NYMSuits.com Reviews

04/18/2014
NYMSuits.com Ratings and User Reviews. NYMSuits.com is rated 8.2 out of 10 from 32 reviews. Last rated on 04/18/2014.

NYMSuits.com Rating

More About NYMSuits.com

Recent Reviews for NYMSuits.com

• Apr 18, 2014
    I brought a brown sharkskin suit last month & I loved the suit, the price. The way it was delivered was perfect! It was package with the upmost respect & care. Thank you for handling my purchase that way. More of my business is coming your way.
    It was a wonderful experience purchasing this item! The price was wonderful and I only hope that the suit will be just as wonderful when it comes in!
  • Apr 9, 2014
    I love the site and the products. I also like the online assistant.
  • Apr 9, 2014
    This was actually my first time shopping from the site. I like the layout off the site but I will have to wait to I receive my product before I see if it is as quality as it says on the website.
    Apr 17, 2014
  • Mar 27, 2014
    Very much satisfied!
  • Mar 26, 2014
    offer free shipping on orders over $100. charge $1.75 handling fee included in order subtotal before tax, shipping, etc, but the $1.75 does not count toward order total for free shipping, even though it is listed as an item in my cart.
  • Mar 24, 2014
    Apr 6, 2014
    I'm currently employed in Afghanistan and haven't seen the packaging or the merchandise other than online. It will be several months before I get to see the merchandise. However my spouse has received the orders on time and haven't informed me of any issues. Hopefully, the merchandise fits and all is well.
  • Mar 21, 2014
    Great looking suit for a great price. Shopping for boys is hard enough, thank you for having exactly what we were looking for.
  • Mar 18, 2014
    I made my first purchase at a store in Staten Island and now will buy online.
  • Mar 14, 2014
    Customer service was polite and patient and they met my suit alteration request.
  • Mar 13, 2014
    Wonderful company with great deals.
  • Mar 6, 2014
    Very well designed.
    Mar 23, 2014
    I am very satisfied with fast service...
  • Mar 3, 2014
    Great variety ESP on the diabetic dress socks just need blue n navy blue
    Mar 11, 2014
  • Feb 28, 2014
    I love it
  • Feb 28, 2014
    Mar 13, 2014
    They sent one of my shirts in the wrong size
  • Feb 26, 2014
    Mar 13, 2014
    I was over charged with the shirts I bought. I bought 8 and they were supposed to be $25 for 2 shirts. I was charged &29.99 and I notified customer service. I was told that my paypal account would be credited but it has not. Please fix
  • Feb 23, 2014
    Mar 5, 2014
    I sent measurements for my pants (crouch) and was informed they were incorrect I figured I must have measured wrong and went the suggested measurement. Now I must either pay to send them back or get a local tailor to correct them.
  • Feb 15, 2014
    I love the selection of dress shirts that I ordered. I just wish that the sizes were available in some of the shirts i really wanted. I'm a size 20 36/37
    Mar 4, 2014
    I would recommend anyone to NYMSuits. Affordable prices on quality clothing.
  • Feb 11, 2014
    An easy transaction experience
    Feb 21, 2014
  • Feb 9, 2014
    Mar 6, 2014
    Toll free # did not work from Canada; called and left message on the NY local phone number. No call back but called again and was given a specific person to ask for at the warehouse. Person I talked to there was helpful, and then actually called me back 20 minutes later to make a helpful suggestion re: size of shirts. Appreciated the useful tip.