Blue Nile Reviews

04/19/2014
Blue Nile Ratings and User Reviews. Blue Nile is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 1697 reviews. Last rated on 04/19/2014.
Blue Nile is the online leader in certified diamonds, fine jewelry and fashion trends. The company offers high-quality items at prices that are 20-40% below traditional retail. All items ship free via FedEx, arrive in elegant gift packaging, and have a 30-day return policy.

Blue Nile Coupons »

Circle of Excellence - Blue Nile

2011 Winner

Blue Nile Rating

More About Blue Nile

Recent Reviews for Blue Nile

• Apr 19, 2014
    Always a pleasure purchasing from Blue Nile. I wish my retirement budget allowed for more jewelry purchases like this one. Thanks for the discount today.
    Blue Nile is the best!
  • Apr 18, 2014
    Shopping was easy, price was good, order process was very easy, eagerly receipt of item ordered. Always a pleasure to shop at Blue Nile.
  • Apr 18, 2014
    Great experience thus far. Although I had already done my research there seemed to be lots of details and education provided along with access to help if it was needed.
  • Apr 18, 2014
    Nice and easy to shopping online
    it was great over all
  • Apr 18, 2014
    High quality, great service - I company and its products I can trust..!
  • Apr 18, 2014
    This site is strange because it requires a very sophisticated flash player (or so it says), but seems to work fine without it.Some of the products are a bit hard to find and I had to search several different ways to be sure I was finding just the right item.
    It is great!
  • Apr 17, 2014
    It was a pleasant and quick shopping experience. Many options and loved the different visuals of each ring which helped greatly. Very easy and the quality looks excellent.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    Blue Nile is the best online jeweler.
    Awesome and amazing!!
    Apr 19, 2014
    Great company, great quality !
    Easy to buy online
    Apr 19, 2014
    Always fast and high quality
    Always great.
    Good products at fair prices.
    Apr 19, 2014
    I hope blue nile can have more setting styles in the near future.
  • Apr 10, 2014
    Great site. Easy to use and I love the options for searching.
    Apr 18, 2014
    Website was great with a huge selection, ordering process was fast and simple.
  • Apr 8, 2014
    I Got my engagement ring from blue nile and I love it. I decided to purchase the wedding rings from blue nile because I trust the quality and service provide.
    Apr 18, 2014
    I got my engagement ring from Blue Nile. We have to resize twice, but the customer service was so wonderful that we decided to order the wedding rings also. The product is wonderful and the is the best around. Thank you Blue Nile.
  • Apr 5, 2014
    Apr 18, 2014
    It was a great experience. I highly recommend Blue Nile!