Double Header Reviews

04/23/2014
Double Header Ratings and User Reviews. Double Header is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 85 reviews. Last rated on 04/23/2014.

Double Header Rating

More About Double Header

Recent Reviews for Double Header

• Apr 23, 2014
    I enjoy the products from Double Header:)
  • Apr 20, 2014
    Great online company! Always get my orders on time and they are what I expect.
  • Apr 18, 2014
    these are super easy to tie on......thats why i love them.....wanted some in satin but you did not have them.overall as i go through chemo as a somewhat young woman......i am very grateful that these are geared towards young people!!
    Love it because it's stylish. You don't have to have undergone chemo or have no hair to have it. Just love it coz it's a unique style 😜😜💃💃👍👍
  • Apr 11, 2014
    I've been looking for this shirt for two years so was thrilled to find it on your site.
  • Apr 11, 2014
    Very happy with products I have ordered.
  • Apr 10, 2014
    Im very please you had just what I needed for my son. I look forward to giving a great review on product and delivery.
    Apr 16, 2014
  • Apr 10, 2014
    It is a wonderful store to purchase from
    Apr 21, 2014
    Love this store
  • Apr 8, 2014
    New to this site. Went looking for head coverings due to chemo treatment. I wish there'd been a better description of the scarves and a way to access narrative reviews.
    Apr 18, 2014
    Refunded three day shipping cost with no problem once I emailed them that it was pas the three days. Product great except one mystery shirt came long instead of 3/4 sleeves like it said.
    Apr 20, 2014
    Highly satisfied with my purchase. Everything was as described. I recommend Double Header to others.
    you are amazing
  • Apr 6, 2014
    The items were clearly displayed. The colors and sizing info of the shells were a bit difficult to understand.and some of the items did not match their links.
  • Apr 6, 2014
    Like like the products that Double Header has and pricing
    Apr 16, 2014
    Double Header has been the only place that I have found for the price and quailty of product that I was looking for
  • Apr 3, 2014
    Apr 20, 2014
    I had no idea where to find pre-tied scarves and no energy to search them out. Thank you for having such a caring and responsive organization.
  • Apr 2, 2014
    thank you! great site
    Apr 19, 2014
  • Apr 2, 2014
    Apr 17, 2014
    Just a comment about the kikiriki shirts.. they are so tight I was so uncomfortable wearing them (as a layer obviously), and this is after I bought a larger size. I will have to go up 2 sizes. Sleeves are way to long too! But I do like the necklines and the color options and the texture.
  • Mar 25, 2014
    Apr 11, 2014
    I LOVE these head coverings. They are pretty and practical. I got 4 of the "pre-tied" and they are wonderful. I have compliments every time I wear one. And the price was great. Thank you
  • Mar 24, 2014
    It was my first time using your site and since I'm spending a little too much I called and for promo code or discount but they said they don't offer. I was a little disappointed being a first time costumer!
    Apr 8, 2014
  • Mar 22, 2014
    Apr 8, 2014
    I love my gold initial chain