BeautyEncounter.com Reviews

04/15/2014
BeautyEncounter.com Ratings and User Reviews. BeautyEncounter.com is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 198 reviews. Last rated on 04/15/2014.
Beauty Encounter is a destination dedicated to beauty. A place where you can intimately experience the most desired beauty goods and fragrances. A place where you will discover an endless collection of all things beauty.
Circle of Excellence - BeautyEncounter.com

2008 Platinum

BeautyEncounter.com Rating

More About BeautyEncounter.com

Recent Reviews for BeautyEncounter.com

Loved that I found Elumen hair dye on here AND at a discount.
  • Apr 13, 2014
    Good discounts made for an amazing shopping experience
  • Apr 13, 2014
    Price was excellente, th u
  • Apr 12, 2014
    Easy to use and a bonus to be able to pay with amazon.
  • Apr 12, 2014
    I ordered Redken EQ colors... thrilled to find them online, however the developer was not available for purchase
  • Apr 11, 2014
    good site to buy samples
  • Apr 10, 2014
    It's my first time shopping on BeautyEncounter, nice surprise, will definitely come back again. Hope to see more great deals!
  • Apr 10, 2014
    very happy with the pricing
  • Apr 9, 2014
    A nicely organized website with lots of variety in their beauty products. Seems very professional.
  • Apr 9, 2014
    www.beautyencounter.comis simply the best.
  • Apr 8, 2014
    Beauty Encounter has carried 'my' Goldwell ampules for years for the best price anywhere.......I can't be without this product and know I can always count on Beauty Encounter to have them in stock for "me"!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Apr 8, 2014
    I am looking forward to getting my purchase.
  • Apr 8, 2014
    I love you guys and anything I wana get from cologns I come to beauty encounter you are so far one of my best online market and I love all the stuff I buy there real and authentic
  • Apr 7, 2014
    Best prices ever
  • Apr 1, 2014
    Apr 14, 2014
    I ordered over 2 weeks ago creed aventus it took over 2 weeks I had 4 orders from lily direct and fragrancenet.com ordered after and arrived a week before. The price dropped 15 dollars 7 days after placing order and than 28 dollars fragrancener.com selling at $217 and beauty encounter mow at $206 and you will not match either price I spend over 2 thousand annually on niche colognes. I will not order again from you. You made an extra 28 dollars and will lose future thousands
  • Mar 29, 2014
    Apr 12, 2014
    I recieved the perfume I ordered as planned but the product is not particularly high quality. I read in the information that the tester was the same as regular perfume but it fades within an hour and doesn't smell as good as the one I paid full price for. Not very happy.
  • Mar 28, 2014
    Thank you for making my online shopping hassle free! I recommend you guys!
    Apr 6, 2014
    Thank you BE! for having the items I want at incredibly low prices! I will recommend you to friends and family!
  • Mar 27, 2014
    Best rates on line
    Apr 6, 2014
    I received in time & I appriciate Beauty counter good service
  • Mar 27, 2014
    Love dealing with Beauty Encounter--Freebies are great and the speed of delivery to New Zealand continues to amaze me---well done
    Apr 10, 2014