Shop4Tech Reviews

04/16/2014
Shop4Tech Ratings and User Reviews. Shop4Tech is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 165 reviews. Last rated on 04/14/2014.
Shop 4 Tech offers CD-R and DVD-R media, DVD Recorders, CD/DVD printers and packaging products. Also sells ink and toner cartridges and inkjet printer accessories.
Circle of Excellence - Shop4Tech

2008 Platinum

Shop4Tech Rating

More About Shop4Tech

Recent Reviews for Shop4Tech

Pleasure to do business with.
    Love the website, prices, and PayPal being an option. It wasn't too clear whether coupons could be used when using PayPal as a payment method, would maybe include a footnote.
  • Apr 13, 2014
    Coupon codes and free shipping on high rated products will always get my business
  • Apr 13, 2014
    Nice to shop at shop4tech.
  • Apr 12, 2014
    Proceeding with billing is horrible, not much scope for changing address etc.
    outstanding service and products
    Cheap and free shipping.
  • Apr 12, 2014
    I would happily do business with you and share your name with others in the future if there were no sales tax in CA.
    Easy to use ordering.
  • Apr 11, 2014
    The checkout experience was horrendous. I almost gave up on the transaction because of it. The field where the shipping address kept on auto correcting itself. I had to go back to edit it over a dozen times. I think I know where I want my shipment to go better than the auto correcting algorithm. Apparently the common throw it on its head along with dash and other syntax. What's a nightmare of an experience of just entering my address. Please fix it for the sake of shop4tech.
  • Apr 11, 2014
    My go-to place for digital media
  • Apr 11, 2014
    I did not find a location at checkout to use the 27% off coupon MISS27.
  • Apr 10, 2014
    looks okay... Couldnt use paypal checkout as i was using coupon code
  • Apr 10, 2014
    I've loved shop4tech since I was first told about it and came to see it for myself. I shop here before going any where else on line or in person.
  • Apr 10, 2014
    Great deal on some batteries using the coupon. No problems with the purchase at all.
  • Apr 10, 2014
    I have delt with Shop4Tech for many years and have always found them extremely reliable
  • Apr 10, 2014
    Nice prices on this deal. Will buy again (probably right after writing this :P)
  • Apr 10, 2014
    1. Good offer2. your site isn't terribly user-friendly. Example: finding a way to track the order proved a failure on multiple attempts3. We are not your bookkeepers. Are you asking irritating detail-oriented Qs in a survey to find out what I know about my own order? You do have all the information on file. Obnoxious.
  • Apr 9, 2014
    Shopped here before...was happy with things i bought.
  • Apr 7, 2014
    This is a Top Notch site!