Pink Apple Reviews

04/23/2014
Pink Apple Ratings and User Reviews. Pink Apple is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 20 reviews. Last rated on 04/19/2014.

Pink Apple Rating

More About Pink Apple

Recent Reviews for Pink Apple

• Apr 19, 2014
    Don not have any yet. Have ever used the products.
    Easy shopping, found what I was looking for.
  • Apr 12, 2014
    First time on this site and i like it
  • Apr 8, 2014
    I Luke the product selection.
  • Apr 4, 2014
    I'm aggravated now
  • Mar 15, 2014
    Mar 29, 2014
    Great product, great service
  • Mar 11, 2014
    It always come very fast
  • Mar 10, 2014
    I order about 2x a year and love the convenience and ongoing selection of products I use or would consider using
  • Mar 5, 2014
    Like the site!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Mar 3, 2014
    Great selection of products!
  • Feb 27, 2014
    I hope to purchase products in the future after getting this product.
  • Feb 22, 2014
    Went on a few different sites, including the actual source of the product. They were out of stock and the prices were much higher
  • Feb 20, 2014
    I'll be anxious to receive the order to see the quality of the items.
  • Feb 14, 2014
    Mar 13, 2014
    Your turn around time from when I ordered this on Valentine's Day weekend was amazing! I ordered on Friday night and recieved it in the mail on Saturday, less than 24 hours from ordering! I did not ask for 1 day shipping, but you guys know how to deliver! I was actually able to bless my husband with a sensual massage on Valentines Day! Thank you!
  • Feb 6, 2014
    Feb 18, 2014
    Prices were higher than what was found in stores for the same exact product.
  • Jan 29, 2014
    Great selection of oils/lubes and other intimate creams. I love the JO Lubes but have had a hard time finding them in the adult stores in my state. Also the Coochy Cream lines fo shave gels and after shave mists work great.. just a lil fyi.. they work great as a leave in conditioner for your hair also ( not just on the coochy) I will be back for sure for future orders!! Thx PinkApple.com
  • Jan 28, 2014
    It's a great site to shop from.
    Feb 3, 2014
    I've always enjoy ordering from Pink Apple, however, I wasn't pleased with this order. One of the boxes were opened when I received it. I didn't like that.
  • Jan 27, 2014
    I have made a number of purchases from Pink Apple. Every purchase was completed timely with no problems shopping or delivery. An outstanding business that excels in all areas for an online business.
    Feb 13, 2014
  • Jan 11, 2014
    Pink Apple have a great variety of products at an affordable price. I liked taking advantage of the free shipping too.
    Jan 24, 2014
    Happy with the product offer and quality. Only when purchasing it had stated free delivery i then recieved a $15.00 international frieght cost. I didnt notice that so I was slightly disspointed as my cost wasnt as competitive as originally thought.