Olejo Stores Reviews

Olejo Stores Ratings and User Reviews. Olejo Stores is rated 6.9 out of 10 from 19 reviews. Last rated on 04/07/2014.

Recent Reviews for Olejo Stores

• Apr 7, 2014
    Apr 18, 2014
    Overall my purchase experience was excellent but, I must admit I was little let down, when I realized there was a rip in the packaging, which resulted in my brand new product to be a little ripped.
  • Apr 6, 2014
    Overall is good but not clear with the shipping terms i.e. Ground shipping. Mine is on 7th floor but not clear with the available options.
  • Apr 4, 2014
    My experience so far has been good. However I did not see shipping options. I spoke with a gentleman name Doug earlier about another item who was very courteous.
  • Apr 3, 2014
    The item I purchased is exactly what I was looking for and this was the only place I found it. You have several items I will be purchasing in the near future.
  • Mar 28, 2014
    Apr 10, 2014
    I received this before the resolution of the problem - I want to return the item as it was USED and was covered with hairs and dirt. Not a good impression and I hope the company will contact me about the return .
  • Mar 25, 2014
    Great place to find anything you might be looking for around your home
  • Mar 21, 2014
    n/a at this time
    Apr 3, 2014
  • Mar 5, 2014
    ease of ordering and I hope for a quick shipment
  • Mar 3, 2014
    First item I have ordered so to soon to comment.
  • Feb 28, 2014
    Great online service and prices!
  • Feb 28, 2014
    Mar 10, 2014
    sheets were very pricey for quality
  • Feb 27, 2014
    I started out looking on Wayfair's web site for futon covers and found this brand. So I did a web search to look for reviews and was directed to this site from Amazon. So I was directed immediately to the product and did not navigate through this site shopping--my mind was already made up as to what I wanted. The sizes were confusing and I didn't find any information to help with measurements, but the online chat was immediate and helpful. Other than that, this site was a bit cheaper than WayFair.
    Mar 12, 2014
  • Feb 10, 2014
    Happy with acquisition.
    Mar 4, 2014
  • Feb 7, 2014
    Pretty good so far. Not sure what the coupon code did since nothing in the pricing changed once it was entered. If it gets here within 3 days I will be impressed.
    Feb 27, 2014
    Prefer was delivered horribly late. Apparently I was supposed to contact the delivery company to schedule a delivery date and who knows when I would've received the purchase if I hadn't done so. My phone number was not listed on the order even though they're was a note on my acct that someone had contacted me and left a message. Once delivery WAS scheduled, product arrived at the last minute within the delivery Window but was relatively satisfactory. They're was one design flaw with the bed, but we came up with a solution.
  • Jan 29, 2014
    Fast and easy
  • Jan 20, 2014
    Number of drawers included in purchase not specified. Assuming 2?
  • Jan 5, 2014
    Thank you for the free shipping. I don't know exactly how long it will take to receive the item but I'm guessing 1-2 weeks?
    Jan 27, 2014
  • Jan 5, 2014
    bobbobbobbobbobbobbobbobbobbobbob
    Jan 23, 2014
    If I had known I would be waiting 3 weeks for my completed order I would have just spent the extra $100 to purchase from a physical store. My order came missing key components. They blame the manufacturer for shipping the wrong item. It's the correct item with on her parts of the package missing. For the last three days I have been in contact with customer care and each time they have assured me of resolution of the problem. I was not home when they called this confirm some information and talked to a member of my family who did not have the correct information and was thoroughly confused by the whole conversation. I just finished speaking with customer care for the sixth time and they say they will email me with confirmation Information. I will probably have to call them again tomorrow. And I will still not have my mattress