Face Paint Reviews

04/17/2014
Face Paint Ratings and User Reviews. Face Paint is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 105 reviews. Last rated on 04/16/2014.

Face Paint Rating

More About Face Paint

Recent Reviews for Face Paint

• Apr 16, 2014
    Easy navigation, great variety of items! Will return!
    I love it
    The only thing I did not like was trying to edit my shopping cart before check out was very difficult and I ended up ordering everything I put in there just to check out.
    I absolutely love the site and would not purchase face paint any where else!!!
    It was difficult to check out. Almost quit.Everything else was fine.
    Someone from the company returned my call to offer advice without my calling them to ask for it.
    Was referred by a friend who purchased for their first time a week ago and loved the product, prices and shopping experience.
  • Apr 13, 2014
    im so glad a friend suggested this site. everything here is nicely priced and I absolutely love the quality of all the paints I ordered!
  • Apr 11, 2014
    I always choose Face Paint for my makeup needs because they have a fantastic selection and great prices. I have been doing costumes requiring lots of body paint for many years now, and this is now my favorite place to stock up.
  • Apr 9, 2014
    I like their prices. better than Silly Farm.
    Apr 17, 2014
    I was a bit confused why my info was not KEPT in the system at facepaint.com I had to purchase my items as a 'one time purchase'? I could not enter a password nor open my past purchase info. on Amazon it keeps your address and password for easier access to new purchases. It is not clear anywhere on the website that you need to use the "one time" purchase method each time. THAT IS WHAT THE TELEPHONE CUSTOMER SERVICE person told me. I am not upset I had to do that, but I wasted a lot of my time trying to figure out WHY it would not accept my password??? etc. I DO however LIKE FacePaint.com
  • Apr 8, 2014
    It looks to be a good place for facepaint, we'll see when I get it.
  • Apr 8, 2014
    I really like the products that I have purchased.
  • Apr 8, 2014
    Really enjoyed the easy to navigate page, this website offers the best prices!
  • Apr 8, 2014
    I like that all the products that I wanted to try are all on this one website. It makes it easier for me.
  • Apr 7, 2014
    The website was easy to navigate around and the checkout was very easy
    Apr 14, 2014
    Very quick and easy.
  • Apr 7, 2014
    Easy selection, easy purchase Good selection of products.
  • Apr 7, 2014
    i like the price of the products, i would work on the web page, i had to use 4 different devices in order to make the purchase
    Apr 15, 2014
  • Apr 2, 2014
    its cool
    Apr 15, 2014
    I thought the paint was gonna be bigger from what i got
  • Mar 25, 2014
    Great prices & good selection, thanks for free shipping on larger orders! Would like to see more stencils, like the BAMS.
    Apr 8, 2014
    I will definitely be back!