Camping World Reviews

04/17/2014
Camping World Ratings and User Reviews. Camping World is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 2265 reviews. Last rated on 04/17/2014.
Camping World offers a large selection of RV parts, supplies and accessories. They offer online catalog shopping, 29 stores nationwide and a 24 hour mail order service.

Camping World Rating

More About Camping World

Recent Reviews for Camping World

• Apr 17, 2014
    Its a real handy place for the camper groups.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    no store in mission, tx? what happened?
  • Apr 17, 2014
    Great stuff but overpriced. I can usually find the same stuff cheaper with free shipping most of the time.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    Loved the store and products for15 years. But your shipping charges are very, very high!
  • Apr 17, 2014
    Thanks for your online service opportunity and sale/savings.My only grievance is that I am a Good Sam member for some years now and yet I was not given free shipping because of size of product etc., I just ordered a portable generator from another company at very competitive prices and received free shipping! Just something to think about.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    I thought it was a easy way to shop . It was clear on what to do next all the way to check out
  • Apr 17, 2014
    I am disappointed that the propane fuel level gage is no longer available, but you did have the extra bottle I needed.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    Just bought a camper from camping world of Syracuse we had an excellent experence
  • Apr 17, 2014
    I was somewhat frustrated because I needed an item that is out of stock. I called the local store, Oakwood, GA. and they to are out of stock. I was transferred to the Chattanooga store put on hold then disconnected. By the way the phone rang for 3 minutes and 57 seconds before it was answered at the Oakwood store. It will be interesting to see if I get the chair before we leave on our summer camping trip. Thanks!
  • Apr 17, 2014
    I alwaya enjoy your magazines and I like your websites.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    love shopping in your Council Bluff Ia store. Ordered this time because we just got a puppy and a relative recommended this product.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    easy to find products, very satisfied
  • Apr 17, 2014
    It wasn't stated before checkout that it would take 2 to 4 weeks to be shipped from the factory. That would have influenced my decision to purchace here.
  • Apr 9, 2014
    If you issue coupons via the internet why can't we use them to order on line?
    Apr 17, 2014
    Problems redeeming certificate,had to mail in

From Camping World

Thank you for your review and your comments. To reach Customer Service call 1-800-626-3636. Camping World appreciates your business. As a leading retailer of RV camping needs, we push to provide a wide assortment of product to our customers while ... Read full response »
    Apr 17, 2014
    Was very satisfied with this transaction EXCEPT that order was duplicated and I had to pay to have one of the items returned ($8.50). I have ordered from CW frequently in the past and this is the first problem I have had

From Camping World

Thank you for your review and your comments. Send an e-mail to cs@campingworld.com so that we may look into this further. Camping World appreciates your business. As a leading retailer of RV camping needs, we push to provide a wide assortment of ... Read full response »
  • Apr 9, 2014
    Site would not accept Valid coupon for 10 off ANY PURCHASE, they said I have to mail coupon.
  • Mar 31, 2014
    Apr 17, 2014
    Product shipped to me via UPS. I returned using provided labels which were not accepted by UPS, numbers were inconsistent. I therefore used U.S. Postal service and had to pay over $20.00 to return the product.

From Camping World

Thank you for your review and your comments. Always call our Customer Service department for returns. We do cover shipping charges for items damaged or defective. Call 1-800-626-3636 Camping World appreciates your business. As a leading retailer of ... Read full response »
  • Mar 24, 2014
    There should be a way to deal with a late night purchase when you cannot verify the Good Sam membership number.
  • Mar 24, 2014
    Apr 17, 2014
    The original item was apparently shipped but did not reach us, I called and a second item was shipped and received within just a few days.

From Camping World

Thank you for your review and your comments. Camping World appreciates your business. As a leading retailer of RV camping needs, we push to provide a wide assortment of product to our customers while maintaining available inventory to customer ... Read full response »
  • Mar 19, 2014
    Apr 17, 2014
    Over all I was pleased with my experience with Camping World and the shipping also! It was a very good transaction!