Wholesale Halloween Costumes Reviews

04/16/2014
Wholesale Halloween Costumes Ratings and User Reviews. Wholesale Halloween Costumes is rated 8.5 out of 10 from 764 reviews. Last rated on 04/16/2014.

Wholesale Halloween Costumes Rating

More About Wholesale Halloween Costumes

Recent Reviews for Wholesale Halloween Costumes

• Apr 16, 2014
    Buyers should read the return policy before buying. Shipping charges are deducted from the return amount, and if you return 4 or more items, there is a 15% restocking fee.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    Very impressed. First time visiting, will be back. Wished for a greater selection though.
    love the website
  • Apr 16, 2014
    So easy to find what I'm looking for! I love the quick shipping options.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    Need more childs biblical costumes price was kind of high with shipping
  • Apr 16, 2014
    I enjoy the products and will keep shopping with this company its affordable for me .
  • Apr 16, 2014
    At checkout my confirmation page showed the correct quanity, but did not show the correct price for the items that I paid for. I verified that the correct amount came out of my account and I hope that the right number of products are shipped.
    I'll be back.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    a great selection and variety of similar products. thank you!
    very easy and cheap, even though delivery was $50 still works out cheaper than ordering from Australia, got heaps more supplies to make my sons party AWESOME!!!!!
    it was an easy experience.
    I loved the prices for the light sabers. I only wish they had blue, instead of red. Hopefully the kids won't know the difference between the good guy and bad guy colors...
    The site was very easy to navigate through and had what I needed at a good price. They were they only site that could deliver the merchandise is a timely manner.
    I am very happy they offered next day delivery. It is very important that I get it. We shall see if it gets here!! I will have a very sad 9 yr old if it does not!!
    The website is easy to navigate and the prices are affordable. I also appreciate the flat rate shipping. Ships quickly.
    Fantastic site and products thank you
    Lovely shopping experience.
    I can only comment when I have received my items but so far so good. It's a shame the shipping charges are so high for Australia
  • Apr 7, 2014
    THEY HAVE A GREAT SELECTION OF COSTUMES TO CHOOSE FROM.
    Apr 15, 2014
    The crown that I ordered was usable so I kept it, but I was somewhat disappointed because of one of the points on it was broken, and no where to be found in the box. That led me to believe that you knew it was broken when you shipped it to me.This also happened when a friend of mine ordered the same kind of crown last year.
  • Apr 2, 2014
    This was my first time buying costumes online and the site made it fun andeasy. Thank you for making my son's costume party a success.
    Apr 15, 2014