DiscountFilters.com Reviews

04/18/2014
DiscountFilters.com Ratings and User Reviews. DiscountFilters.com is rated 9.4 out of 10 from 869 reviews. Last rated on 04/17/2014.
Circle of Excellence - DiscountFilters.com

2013 Platinum

DiscountFilters.com Rating

More About DiscountFilters.com

Recent Reviews for DiscountFilters.com

• Apr 17, 2014
    I hope the filters are as good as the mfw, if so you have a new customer for a long time.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    So far, I am very pleased with their prices and shipping. I just placed the order, so hopefully I remain satisfied with the shipping and the product once I receive it. The website was very easy to navigate and easy to find the right water filter for my refrigerator, which was very helpful!
  • Apr 17, 2014
    I like the price compared to others. I like the free shipping and I liked the discount. I may adopt them as my uncle or aunt.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    This is a really good value for these filters. We have purchased from this company before and have been pleased withe the service and filters ordered.ma
    The price is right
  • Apr 17, 2014
    Husband said that they worked better than GE and much cheaper.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    I hope they work well. Love the price!
  • Apr 17, 2014
    Thanks to the Help of the Person at DiscoutFilters I was able to find the correct filter for my Home cooling and heating system, other companies failed to add a linc so that one could discuss their need with a TECH. Thanks, I do appreciate you assistance.jimmy
  • Apr 17, 2014
    This is the easiest purchase I make for home maintence. I will always use this site.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    Will comment after received and in use for three or four months
  • Apr 17, 2014
    Can't beat the price or service.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    The refrigerator water is slow to make ice and give water.
  • Apr 10, 2014
    Could make it easier to search for stuff and companion items should pop up automatically. I first selected a refrigerator water filter, the refrigerator air filter should have come up automatically.
  • Apr 10, 2014
    Simple to order, plus I save on my order. Thank you so much!!
    Apr 17, 2014
    IT IS CONVENIENT TO SHOP ON-LINE & HAVE ITEM DELIVERED TO MY HOME FREE OF CHARGE. THANK YOU FOR YOUR PROMPTNESS IN SHIPPING.
    Apr 17, 2014
    While this humidifier water panels received appear up to the job and they are cheaper than the Aprilaire brand ordered previously, I do not think the product is quite up to the standards of the Aprilaire panel. At this point I believe my subsequent orders will be for the Aprilaire product. However, if the product received (and installed) holds up well for the next six months, I may reorder more of the same.
    Apr 18, 2014
    Price was great deliver was on time and exactly what was promised. Nothing less than an amazing experience!
  • Apr 7, 2014
    You had a better price than my usual first stop (Amazon) and free shipping kept it lower too.
    Apr 18, 2014
    Good price and I assume when I install the filter it will perform well.
  • Apr 7, 2014
    Using the paypal option, check out was a breeze!
    Apr 17, 2014
    Speedy shipping and top quality product. Very pleased with my repeat order.
  • Apr 3, 2014
    Great price on replacement filter. I like the additional discount by ordering three.