PokeOrder.com Reviews

04/17/2014
PokeOrder.com Ratings and User Reviews. PokeOrder.com is rated 7.4 out of 10 from 166 reviews. Last rated on 04/17/2014.

PokeOrder.com Rating

More About PokeOrder.com

Recent Reviews for PokeOrder.com

• Apr 17, 2014
    One of my most favorite online shopping sites for Pokemon TCG related items.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    great, and easy to use
  • Apr 16, 2014
    I have always loved this cite back when I was a kid. Now that I'm buying agian, I knew exactly where I was going to buy them, right at pokeorder!
    Needs to add card text on description For trading card games
    I love PokeOrder, it's the first site I have purchased cards from and they have a large selection, and easy checkout process. Some prices are too high for me.
    Thank you, this was a very good site!!
    very nice site
  • Apr 13, 2014
    Ordering over the internet is usually a drag but with poke order it's was actually quite fun and easy and the selection of items was great
  • Apr 13, 2014
    The discounted rate for the products on this site are a steal! I can't believe it! Would definitely recommend it!
  • Apr 10, 2014
    Made my day, to find good prices :)
  • Apr 10, 2014
    Nothing much but a place to shop for good cards
  • Apr 10, 2014
    Poke order is a great Web site. Always happy with how smooth ordering and the way everything goes.
  • Apr 10, 2014
    Very easy to use. Good prices.
  • Apr 5, 2014
    This was hard to find cards and the price was great. Easy way to shop for grandson
    Apr 13, 2014
  • Apr 3, 2014
    I liked this website a lot besides sipping prices
    Apr 11, 2014
    I did not receive my order on time and I still have not received it. From 4/3/2014 till today 4/11/2014
  • Apr 2, 2014
    Apr 15, 2014
    I got my order but it was missings things I paid for and I wasn't ever responded to by customer service when I emailed them about it.
  • Apr 2, 2014
    Apr 15, 2014
    shipping was slow and some of my products were out of stock and website doesnt specify availibility and one of the cards was damaged with blue from the back of another card.
  • Mar 28, 2014
    Very pleased! Every time I've bought from pokeorder, I have have gotten my order fast and in excellent condition!
    Apr 10, 2014
    Need to put on the website if it is in stock or not. I would have purchased several items from different sites had I known it would take an extra 3 1/2 weeks before y'all even got the item to ship to me! I planned on spending quite a bit of money on this site in the future, but probably won't anymore!
  • Mar 28, 2014
    Apr 10, 2014
    I ordered my cards, but they have yet to arrive, its been over two weeks, I missed the event I needed the cards for because they didn't arrive on time. There was no communication from pokeorder saying the cards had shipped or that they would arrive late. I will NEVER use pokeorder again which is too bad because they have been my main card supplier for a long time. They have lost my business to amazon which got my cards to me on time with good communication
  • Mar 18, 2014
    Some cards are hard to view as they do not expand enough in screen to be read. Also suggestive text would help when looking for cards so if spelling is wrong it will have suggestions on who it might be. Lastly, are there incentives or rewards for frequent buyers from this site?