HomeDepot.com Reviews

04/17/2014
HomeDepot.com Ratings and User Reviews. HomeDepot.com is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 963 reviews. Last rated on 04/17/2014.
Home Depot the world's largest home improvement retailer offers a wide selection of products for UPS delivery. More than 20,000 products are broken into 16 shopping categories, plus gift cards. In addition they offer a wealth of information, tips and advice on all aspects of home improvement. They offer a large amount of how to project advice, as well as advice abo... Show More Home Depot the world's largest home improvement retailer offers a wide selection of products for UPS delivery. More than 20,000 products are broken into 16 shopping categories, plus gift cards. In addition they offer a wealth of information, tips and advice on all aspects of home improvement. They offer a large amount of how to project advice, as well as advice about the many products they sell.
Circle of Excellence - HomeDepot.com

2002 Winner

HomeDepot.com Rating

More About HomeDepot.com

Recent Reviews for HomeDepot.com

• Apr 17, 2014
    I wished the flooring was available in the store rather than have to wait up to 2 weeks to receive my order. My husband has tomorrow off and it would have been nice to finish the project on his day off (which doesn't happen very often).
  • Apr 17, 2014
    Home Depot is our favorite...we buy most everything from them other than food.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    Has a good selection of what I'm looking for and easy to buy online.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    Some items I wanted were not in stock.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    Easy to use- good product information
  • Apr 17, 2014
    Love Home Depot.it's not just the stuff to make the house pretty it's all I need to make things work
  • Apr 17, 2014
    Very nice store, always seems to have what im looking for.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    I found it very easy to navigate the Home Depot website and check out was a breeze and the price of the item was excellent compared to what I've seen on other sites.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    We also have a business account at Home Depot and buy everything for our wood floor and tile business at Home Depot. We are always very happy with Home Depot. This purchase was so easy!!!
  • Apr 16, 2014
    I am looking forward to receiving this purchase but would have loved the product to be in store
  • Apr 16, 2014
    I have ordered online from home depot before. No problems. Had to return something ordered online in the store no problem. Customer service was excellent.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    great store, great online experience
  • Apr 9, 2014
    I have ordered many things online from Home Depot and have been very pleased with everything I've purchased. I also purchase quiet a bit at the store as well and I've always been happy with the products and service. I recommend HOME DEPOT all the time to family and friends......
  • Apr 4, 2014
    Didn't appreciate being dropped off the site at the end and then had to do it all over again! I better not get charged twice for this order.
    Apr 17, 2014
    I picked my order at Home Depot. Very slow to bring it up. Brought the wrong thing up first time so had to wait even longer!
  • Apr 2, 2014
    Apr 17, 2014
    The one order took 12 days to receive from the date I placed the order. I order online frequently and have never had a shipment by ground take longer than 8 business days. As such, I would not order through the HomeDepot online again unless you provide tracking for the items ordered and as well faster shipping.
  • Apr 1, 2014
    Where are coupons?
    Much better than Lowes!
    They did great
    Apr 17, 2014
    great product was not made for my grill but with a little tweaking I attached it to my pellet fuel grill.Grilling chicken and smoking pork could not been easier with a smoke box.just wanted to try the smoke box concept before I purchase a fully loaded Yoder Durango.
    Apr 17, 2014
    I was pleased the product arrived earlier than expected!
  • Mar 19, 2014
    I found what I wanted online, wish you had them in the store, since we were there today, buying more items.