Frames By Mail Reviews

04/17/2014
Frames By Mail Ratings and User Reviews. Frames By Mail is rated 8.1 out of 10 from 192 reviews. Last rated on 04/15/2014.

Frames By Mail Rating

More About Frames By Mail

Recent Reviews for Frames By Mail

Pay Pal link didnt work had to use CC (bummer)
    This is my "go to" company for frames
    difficult to use but the chat line, especially Neci was very helpful
  • Apr 13, 2014
    Love that you can get the exact size frame you need, with all the backing and plexiglass materials. Great site.
  • Apr 12, 2014
    Frames by Mail has been a reliable source of high quality frames. They ship promptly and have great prices. I would(and have)recommended them to my friends and colleagues.
  • Apr 11, 2014
    The first time valued customer discount of 10% today wasn't much help, since the 15% made in the US discount was also advertised, and the two don't stack.
    Great site. Great Prodcuts
  • Apr 11, 2014
    Fairly reasonably priced. However, the promotion code disappeared when I tried to adjust the size of the frame.
  • Apr 10, 2014
    think shipping is a bit high
  • Apr 9, 2014
    I have been a customer at Frames By Mail for several years. When I want a high quality frame at a reasonable price, I always come to Frames By Mail. They are wonderful to deal with!
  • Apr 6, 2014
    Website was clear and simple to understand. Very refreshing compared to some other merchants.
    Apr 14, 2014
    The frame went together easily and looks good.
  • Apr 4, 2014
    I placed my first order with your company today and am excited to get my frame!
    Apr 12, 2014
    It was my firsts time purchasing a custom frame online and your site was very easy to use and the frame arrived on time and in perfect condition-thank you!
  • Apr 3, 2014
    A friend told me about this site. It's easy to use and allows for more customization
    Apr 15, 2014
  • Apr 2, 2014
    Apr 15, 2014
    I did not look at the directions for measuring when choosing only a mat, without frame or print. Were I to have read it carefully, I would have saved myself a lot of time and worry. I sent the wrong measurements and the mat did not work for what I bought it for. However, I think that I will find a use for it. I didn't ask for or expect to get a refund because the mistake was on my end. I did order another mat, this time with the correct measurements. I will continue to buy from Framesby Mail because I like the quality and prices.
  • Apr 2, 2014
    Very convenient!
    Apr 12, 2014
    I'm happy overall with my frames but expected real wood for the amount I paid. They look good from a distance, though.Shipping was prompt and came in suitable packaging.
  • Mar 28, 2014
    I AM VERY SATISFIED WITH FRAMES BY MAIL----GREAT CHOICES, PRICING IS FAIR, AND PRODUCT COMES TO ME PACKAGED PERFECTLY! VERY HAPPY! I THANK YOU!!!PJP IN MONTANA
    Apr 12, 2014
    My order arrived sooner than expected and very securely packaged. Very happy and satisfied with the easy ordering process. "Thank you" to everyone involved with my orders. PJP
  • Mar 27, 2014
    Great customer service and prompt response!
    Apr 13, 2014
    A wide selection of products with prompt delivery, and great customer service!
  • Mar 25, 2014
    Apr 11, 2014
    So disappointed that the frame was either damaged in shipping, or not fastened at the corners correctly. Am hoping that the next shipment will be better.
  • Mar 24, 2014
    I called for information and promptly reached a person who was very helpful.
    Apr 11, 2014
    The frame I received was exactly what I expected. The instructions for final assembly were very clear and the parts needed were all there.I was very happy with my purchase and I would gladly use the company to fulfill my frame needs again.
  • Mar 23, 2014
    Apr 10, 2014
    Great value, website was easy to navigate, good selection and most of all the shipping was very reasonable compared to others. It was the reasonable shipping costs that decided my purchase with Frames by Mail rather then the competition. I will definitely purchase from them in the future.