Frames By Mail Reviews

04/23/2014
Frames By Mail Ratings and User Reviews. Frames By Mail is rated 8.2 out of 10 from 188 reviews. Last rated on 04/23/2014.

Frames By Mail Rating

More About Frames By Mail

Recent Reviews for Frames By Mail

• Apr 23, 2014
    I was glad to come across this site as I had very specific measurement requirements for the frames and mats I needed. I was able to purchase this from Frames by Mail as it allowed me to custom design my mats and frames. Had searched high and low for similar businesses and almost none gave me the option to custom make my mats and frame. Hopefully the products delivered will make me happier which will help you score more points from me.
  • Apr 23, 2014
    the paypal option did not work
  • Apr 23, 2014
    Frames by Mail allows me to select exactly what I want.
  • Apr 21, 2014
    Good company with good products.
  • Apr 21, 2014
    Shipping costs need to be shared earlier in checkout process.
  • Apr 21, 2014
    Excellent product at an excellent price. My pictures look professionally framed!!! It is so easy to choose a frame..they give dimensions, view, and price. Choosing a mat is also very easy. The pop up of your choice makes it enables you to visualize your piece in the frame.
  • Apr 19, 2014
    If this order works out, I will be using Frames by Mail again immediately. I have a show coming up in September and will need reliable reasonably-priced framing and matting!
    Pay Pal link didnt work had to use CC (bummer)
    This is my "go to" company for frames
    difficult to use but the chat line, especially Neci was very helpful
  • Apr 13, 2014
    Love that you can get the exact size frame you need, with all the backing and plexiglass materials. Great site.
    Apr 21, 2014
  • Apr 9, 2014
    Apr 19, 2014
    The black mat has a white inside border. Not an issue for me - but was not mentioned in the product description.
  • Apr 6, 2014
    Website was clear and simple to understand. Very refreshing compared to some other merchants.
    Apr 14, 2014
    The frame went together easily and looks good.
  • Apr 5, 2014
    Overall pleasant experience. Wish I could put multiple pictures in a multi frame - could not find that option. Curious to know what it looks like when it arrives.
    Apr 19, 2014
    I did not like the status page - it was confusing and did not show whether my item was confirmed, in production, shipped or anything. When I used the contact form - I got responses but all went to junkmail (not your fault i know, but still) and I did not check until AFTER items had been delivered - this left me feeling like my order was in limbo.
  • Apr 5, 2014
    I have only ordered one other time from this company but were extremely satisfied with the product and the quality.
    Apr 20, 2014
    Have ordered from them before and always been pleased with all aspects of their products.
    Apr 22, 2014
    The frames were ok, I was desapointed to not be able to print a return label for fedex, then I had to pay for returning one of the frames that was not well assembled. All the rest is ok
  • Apr 3, 2014
    A friend told me about this site. It's easy to use and allows for more customization
    Apr 15, 2014
  • Apr 2, 2014
    Apr 15, 2014
    I did not look at the directions for measuring when choosing only a mat, without frame or print. Were I to have read it carefully, I would have saved myself a lot of time and worry. I sent the wrong measurements and the mat did not work for what I bought it for. However, I think that I will find a use for it. I didn't ask for or expect to get a refund because the mistake was on my end. I did order another mat, this time with the correct measurements. I will continue to buy from Framesby Mail because I like the quality and prices.
  • Mar 28, 2014
    I AM VERY SATISFIED WITH FRAMES BY MAIL----GREAT CHOICES, PRICING IS FAIR, AND PRODUCT COMES TO ME PACKAGED PERFECTLY! VERY HAPPY! I THANK YOU!!!PJP IN MONTANA
    Apr 12, 2014
    My order arrived sooner than expected and very securely packaged. Very happy and satisfied with the easy ordering process. "Thank you" to everyone involved with my orders. PJP
  • Mar 27, 2014
    Great customer service and prompt response!
    Apr 13, 2014
    A wide selection of products with prompt delivery, and great customer service!