Improvements Reviews

04/18/2014
Improvements Ratings and User Reviews. Improvements is rated 8.9 out of 10 from 268 reviews. Last rated on 04/18/2014.
Improvements offers a wide range of home improvement equipment, accessories and supplies for every area of the home. The site also features a problem solving area, where customers can receive product suggestions and advice on particular home improvement related problems.

Improvements Rating

More About Improvements

Recent Reviews for Improvements

• Apr 18, 2014
    I was happy with the price and the fact that they had what I was searching for. the items were on sale, buying two made the sales price even greater. The coupon amount was in excess of my purchase, so my whole purchase price was credited and I only paid shipping. Terrific deal. I'll come back and shop again
  • Apr 16, 2014
    With a coupon code, I was able to save more than enough to offset the shipping surcharge.
    100 bucks for shipping, but I'm sure it's heavy
  • Apr 16, 2014
    Shipping expenses were much too high for what I purchased. There is no way that shipping cost should be $17.00. I would have cancelled the order but I did receive 30% off one item and I wanted that item.
    I've been shopping with Improvements for years!! And I Love It!!!!
  • Apr 13, 2014
    This is my first order from Improvements catalog. After viewing all the products available on line I know I will be making future orders.
  • Apr 12, 2014
    My e-mail address was not recognized today. Same one I havd had and used before with Improvements. Lots of trouble and time to resubmit everything.Why couldn't I use PayPal or my Bill Me Later accounts. Again, I had to flip through lots of information and give information even though I use both accounts daily. Again a lot of trouble and time.
  • Apr 12, 2014
    When I called w/an issue about my last order the customer service dept. was quite pleasant & immediately resolved the problem.
  • Apr 11, 2014
    Had a little trouble at checkout because it was hard to find code.
  • Apr 11, 2014
    very useful products, have order garage door floor sealer and it radically improved temperature in garage, plus bugs and wind
  • Apr 11, 2014
    Was disappointed that the item was going to take so long to ship.
  • Apr 11, 2014
    Good value and easy to order.
  • Apr 11, 2014
    You should make it more clear that you have an XL option. I had to call customer service
  • Apr 11, 2014
    like your catalogue -- unique items that are useful!
  • Apr 10, 2014
    It is a reputable company to purchase items
    Apr 18, 2014
    A great place to order from but should offer more discounts on shipping.
  • Apr 9, 2014
    Apr 16, 2014
    I thought I ordered a 10x10 gazebo. It may have had one # to order the gazebo and another to order the netting, and I did'nt notice. when I looked to re-order the gazebo, there is no longer any listed on-line in the catalogue. I really only need the replacement canopy, but with no gazebos or parts listed I went to Target.com, and they had gazebos and netting and replacement canopys listed in their on-line catalogue, so I ordered one there
  • Apr 6, 2014
    Your website was easy too use and you provided sufficient information for me to make a decision on the item I wanted to purchase. The item I chose was on sale and a coupon was also offered. These were a plus. Ultimately the product I chose had to come up to the expectations I had in mind.
    Apr 16, 2014
    My Jewelry box arrived in just a couple of days and was in beautiful condition. I love my new Jewelry box. It is as described, well made and roomy. Gorgeous finish.
  • Mar 27, 2014
    Quality of merchandise is excellent
    Apr 15, 2014
  • Mar 23, 2014
    So far my experience has been positive.
    Apr 14, 2014
    I found the whole experience very easy and convenient. My items arrived on time and in perfect condition.