Onlinecarstereo.com Reviews

Onlinecarstereo.com Ratings and User Reviews. Onlinecarstereo.com is rated 6.4 out of 10 from 414 reviews. Last rated on 04/18/2014.
Online Car Stereo provides quality car audio components and accessories.

Recent Reviews for Onlinecarstereo.com

Best place to shop
  • Apr 18, 2014
    Can't wait to get my things, if all goes well you can expect me to buy a lot of stuff lol
  • Apr 18, 2014
    Very good selection. They even carry sone of the older models
  • Apr 17, 2014
    good product's inf. good prices
  • Apr 17, 2014
    I found what i was looking for in name brand stereo equipment at outstanding low prices.
    Good price on great amp
  • Apr 17, 2014
    I like the prices and the brand names...hands down!!!
  • Apr 17, 2014
    love it so far only time will tell
  • Apr 17, 2014
    good site to use and easy to check out.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    Great site for car audio
  • Apr 16, 2014
    so far so good. Hope everthing gets here in one piece and works properly. will take everything into a shop to have it all professionally installed, hope it all works as good as I hope so. Otherwise hope customer service is friendly.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    first purchase with this company and all went well.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    Shipping option too expensive 29.95 per item is outrageous , so i only bought radio because of that and will buy the rest on ebay or local store. Radio price on the other hand was perfect
    Good prices, and dependable merchandise
    If you ever have to return an item or have any questions,it will be a lil disappointing.Over all experience is was good!Will be making more purchases in the near future.
    liked the prices this site offered, i went to a few car stero places here in georgia and they want to charge me an arm and a leg and thats without installation fees.
  • Apr 9, 2014
    Apr 18, 2014
    Did not tell me that product was not shipped. I paid for next day shipping
  • Apr 8, 2014
    Very nice purchasing experience.
    Apr 16, 2014
    If you don't have a product, then don't list it like you have it for sale. Tried many times over a course of a week to contact customer service. 3 emails were sent with no reply. When I did talk to someone they were nice but was clueless about product info and another representative absolutely lied to me and said the product would be there in a couple of days from the supplier and would be shipped out as soon as they received it, 5 days later they still were clueless with no explanation. I understand back orders but everything about the product listing said nothing about possible back order. IF YOU DONT HAVE IT, OR CANT GET IT OR IF YOURE UNSURE IF YOU CAN GET IT, DONT LIST IT !!!!!!! You wasted over a week of my time.
  • Mar 28, 2014
    prices are a lot better than other online shopping sites, and has a lot of varieties to choose from. I really recommend this site for all car audio lovers out there
    Apr 15, 2014
    I haven't seen or receive my package yet, i'm a little disappointed coz i;m expecting it to come earlier, but i understand it and i can stiil wait for a few more days,the only thing that i'm very disappointed is about the shipping, they it would be free if you bought more than 90$ but on the checkout the 2 items that i bought has a 30$ shipping per 1 item but i bought 450$ all in all.
  • Mar 24, 2014
    I want to order more this summer.....
    Apr 16, 2014
    Im missing two items out of my order,they are Tview T701AV 7 ch video amplifier i need them finish my projet on my car...some one need to give me call asap at 302 409-1128