South Smoke Shop Reviews

04/15/2014
South Smoke Shop Ratings and User Reviews. South Smoke Shop is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 250 reviews.
Circle of Excellence - South Smoke Shop

2013 Winner

South Smoke Shop Rating

More About South Smoke Shop

Recent Reviews for South Smoke Shop

• Apr 2, 2014
    I yruly enjoy shopping at this site=user friendly--
  • Apr 1, 2014
    Their people are very helpful!
  • Apr 1, 2014
    Easy shopping and checkout, shipping on time. Happy finding a discount on my product of choice today so I bought more than I usually do.
  • Apr 1, 2014
    I would appreciate any discounts/promotional code for further purchases. I did find your site cheaper than any other. I would also appreciate shipping to be as fast as possible, over night would be excellent. Very professional site, easy to understand produces and easy to order. Thank you April Flick.
  • Mar 30, 2014
    Great store and they ALWAYS deliver on time.
  • Mar 28, 2014
    I'd love to have a coupon
  • Mar 28, 2014
    good product, fast reliable shipping
  • Mar 26, 2014
    I always had excellent service with South Smoke Shop. I would have given them better marks, but what I always order, was out of stock.
  • Mar 26, 2014
    This is about the sixth time I have purchased products from South Smoke Shop. They are wonderful. If I have to have a habit, I am glad I was able to find them. I have been a customer for about 2 years now.
  • Mar 23, 2014
    very good shop
    Apr 2, 2014
  • Mar 22, 2014
    Mar 28, 2014
    the best on line smoke shop,can not be beat on there prices,and fast delivery
  • Mar 20, 2014
    Mar 28, 2014
    I have had problems with Swisher product in the past and this order is below the quality I want. The cigars are very soft and the draw is horrible. I am not sure why this is, but if I remove the cigars from their wrapper and let them dry out it seems to help. I am going to try that with this shipment. It is the 1st time I have ordered from South Smoke and I found the experience positive. I don't hold South Smoke responsible for the quality of the product.
  • Mar 19, 2014
    i like the flavor of the bella, but they are harder to inhale than the misty's that I was smoking, I will buy them again, but it would be nicer if it was at the original price
    Mar 29, 2014
    next time i will by the derby menthol, thi had a nice flaor but was hard to smoke
  • Mar 18, 2014
    a great place to shop.
  • Mar 18, 2014
    Mar 26, 2014
    4 of the 6 items were correct. 2 of the e-liquids were not what was ordered. I attempted to contact by email but no reply. I finally phoned and talked to representative. He was courteous and told me he would send a replacement for the 2 items immediately. If they arrive within a timely manner, I would say I am very satisfied with the response to correct the order and will buy again without hesitation.
  • Mar 17, 2014
    I have enjoyed my relationship with South Smoke Shop.
    Mar 27, 2014
    My relationship with South Smoke Shop has been excellent so far.
  • Mar 14, 2014
    Mar 31, 2014
    Great selection and great website.
  • Mar 8, 2014
    Great place to shop
  • Mar 5, 2014
    I found the site easy to use and I will use it again.
    Mar 28, 2014
    This was a great experience!
  • Feb 17, 2014
    Very happy with my fist order hope the second is just as good
    Apr 1, 2014
    I did not receive one item I ordered. When I emailed twice I never revived any feedback. I called twice and was told I was given a refund and did not happen. I have ordered with south smoke shop twice before and was very pleased with fast delivery. However I was not happy with the coustomer service this time around.