Beach Camera Reviews

04/15/2014
Beach Camera Ratings and User Reviews. Beach Camera is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 26 reviews. Last rated on 04/14/2014.
Beach Camera offers a wide selection of high quality name brand photographic and video equipment and accessories. The site offers discounted prices on digital cameras, camcorders, photo printers, scanners, dvd players, electronics and accessories.
Circle of Excellence - Beach Camera

2010 Winner

Beach Camera Rating

More About Beach Camera

Recent Reviews for Beach Camera

Very easy to check out, good competitive pricing, and free shipping
  • Apr 12, 2014
    Fast, easy to use website and a great price
  • Apr 12, 2014
    No comment until I receive the order.
  • Apr 10, 2014
    great price...so far so good
  • Apr 9, 2014
    very user friendly...not cluttered
  • Apr 7, 2014
    very easy to find product. fair pricing
    Apr 12, 2014
    Great lens for a great price! Fast shipping.
  • Apr 7, 2014
    Apr 11, 2014
    As for the package, it was a $500 camera and the camera box bounced around inside the shipping carton. There was one air pillow, bit it did not fully fill the extra space.
  • Apr 6, 2014
    Really happy with the way these folks do business.
  • Apr 6, 2014
    Thank you Beach Camera for having competitive rates! The Sony Cybershot WX350 bundle was a great deal!
    Apr 14, 2014
    I really don't understand why the cord for my camera didn't automatically come with the package. Thankfully the staff helped me on where to go to get the cord and it was a success! I will just have to identify things better next time I order so I know what to expect!
  • Apr 5, 2014
    I will be interested to see the quality of the included products in the bundle- particularly the tripod. Overall they seem very competitively priced, and when trying to start from zero to get digital camera equipment, they seem fairly well outfitted.
  • Apr 5, 2014
    Great prices on quality products
    Apr 10, 2014
  • Apr 4, 2014
    Honestly I've never heard of it before. I just searched online "camera for photo shoots" and this camera appeared under beach camera. Even though I didn't create an account I might return to this site to buy another camera or anything related to it. I love that I don't get charged sales tax. Hope that lasts!
  • Apr 3, 2014
    Apr 14, 2014
    The fedex delivery person left my camera at my doorstep which I did not think was safe.
  • Apr 2, 2014
    Apr 11, 2014
    Will buy from beach Camera again
  • Mar 20, 2014
    Greta shopping experience
  • Mar 19, 2014
    Mar 28, 2014
    Have ordered before and have always been happy with products
  • Feb 16, 2014
    good price and good service.
  • Feb 14, 2014
    Feb 24, 2014
    Great product I wish to case was made of steel, lots of power and does the job well.
  • Feb 6, 2014
    I have and will continue to reommend Beach Camera to friends and have purchased cameras and TVs from them. I have always been satisfied.
    Feb 14, 2014