Fairytale Brownies Reviews

04/17/2014
Fairytale Brownies Ratings and User Reviews. Fairytale Brownies is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 484 reviews. Last rated on 04/17/2014.
Gourmet Belgian Chocolate Brownie Gifts.
Circle of Excellence - Fairytale Brownies

2013 Winner

Fairytale Brownies Rating

More About Fairytale Brownies

Recent Reviews for Fairytale Brownies

• Apr 17, 2014
    A great gift that puts a smile on your face! Especially when it is unexpected!
  • Apr 17, 2014
    Love these! I received them as a gift, now I'm sending some to my sister.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    I was going to use another option for a thank you gift but I was told about your items and when I seen the variety and prices I was very impressed. I've never tasted your product but if they taste as good as they look I'm sure they will be happy.
    CS is very helpful :)
  • Apr 17, 2014
    Delicious, nicely packaged and they are a local company!
  • Apr 16, 2014
    I love your brownies. I sent them to my elderly relatives in Florida who raved about them to their friends and shared some but kept most of them for themselves. I would definitely send them again next yr as all they talked about was how good they were.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    I don't appreciate that the discount coupon for 5% off with the code SAVES was offered, but when I checked out, I was told that it was not valid.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    Love the product, and would buy more if it wasn't so pricey (plus shipping).
    THE BROWNIES ARE VERY YUMMY
    Hard to find Cream Cheese Brownies via use of the site search box.
    Good but a little expensive.
    1 recipient was dropped and I had to go through the order process all over again for the 3rd order.
    Received them as a gift and prefer this type of gift for others
    I order the Sprite 48 pack every year when I attend work out of state. The recipients look forward and relish its delivery every time. thank you!
    I heard about this company from the radio station 93.3 and i have sent it 3 times since to people for a thank you, a bereavement and now a get well. Its yummy than flowers!
    Received the brownies as a Get Well Gift and loved the product and the ability to freeze and save them.
    makes a great gift.
    This is an exceptional product!
  • Apr 3, 2014
    It's confusing when you ask for shipping address when you really mean billing address in the first question. Should ask for billing and mean billing or shipping and mean shipping.
    Apr 16, 2014
    The website was a little confusing to navigate. I knew exactly what I wanted by full name but got several other choices when I searched. Other than that cumbersome experience the brownies were well received.
  • Apr 2, 2014
    Apr 17, 2014
    Just getting too expensive for me. Good product but too costly for me. Probably my last order.