Hot Topic Reviews

04/18/2014
Hot Topic Ratings and User Reviews. Hot Topic is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 3713 reviews. Last rated on 04/18/2014.
Hot Topic is a mall-based chain of retail stores that specializes in apparel, accessories, gifts, and music for teenagers. The merchandise reflects a variety of music related lifestyles, which include streetwear, retro influenced lounge, punk, club, and gothic.

Hot Topic Rating

More About Hot Topic

Recent Reviews for Hot Topic

• Apr 18, 2014
    I would hope that Hot Topic looks in to information about the designs they sell. For instance, the "sugar skull" designs and the apparel they sell with the racist caricature of Indigenous people is appropriation. Things like these aren't trendy items, they're part of people's culture, or just flat out racist. I hope Hot Topic is more careful in the future about selling designs like these
  • Apr 18, 2014
    I love that orders can now be sent to a hot topic store! Now I don't have to worry I won't be home when my order comes in. I think the way debit card payments are processed is really weird and could possibly hinder customers from buying online. The website had some lag while I was browsing items. I have fast internet. Only hot topic's website has given me trouble like that. Maybe take some of the "upgrades" to the website off and take it back to the way it was a year or two ago. Although it was frustrating dealing with the website issues I was excited to see there was a 20% off entire site sale so I had to at least look. Of course I found plenty. I always find something at hot topic :)
    love the Disney stuff
  • Apr 18, 2014
    I always like buying my plugs from Hot Topic. Its super easy and I have always found cool colors and awesome designs that I always get compliments on.
  • Apr 18, 2014
    I find the website overall terrible to use when right clicking items to open a new tab and keep looking on the original page - if you right click it's opening a new tab with the item's page AND the original tab will go through to item's page too - such a pain!Overall pretty stoked though, there's a pretty bad selection locally for labret bars so it was awesome to see HT has Hello Kitty ones :D
  • Apr 18, 2014
    Great deals going on, needs more anime items! Woot!
  • Apr 18, 2014
    Hot Topic is cool. I like the dresses that they offer n.n
  • Apr 18, 2014
    I love hot topic so much. It makes me happy to find a store that is so up to date on current pop culture topics. I very much enjoy blending in with the crowd; while also having a way to stand out with my own unique style! After all, who doesn't want to represent, on their body, their favorite franchises, characters, and or product placement ads. I enjoy waking up every day, and shouting to the world, through my clothing choices "Hey world, I love Disney, the 90's, these various obscure (or mainstream) bands!" 'Like Me' if you also love these things. It's a joy to know that I was lucky enough to be alive during this amazing time period. I am also happy to be able to continue supplying jobs/income to my fellow minimum wage earning peers. After all, keeping the machine of the economy running is a full time job, and everyone needs to participate.
  • Apr 18, 2014
    I love Hot Topic. They finally have vintage-style clothing that's available in plus sizes!
  • Apr 18, 2014
    The website will sometimes take longer than expected to respond. Sometimes it takes several tries for an action to be completed.
  • Apr 18, 2014
    outdated but some good finds
  • Apr 18, 2014
    There's a problem with your site it took forever to order cuz it wouldn't expect some of our options.it would freeze up. Then kept repeating. Almost just gave up. Took 2hrs to do. Which it should have token 15 minutes tops.
  • Apr 18, 2014
    I think some items are way overpriced for what they are. For instance, some simple jewelry costs more than $8, and beautiful dresses are ridiculously priced at over $80, when they should be around $50. Also, discounts for signing up shouldn't be just towards making members continue to buy your products, but should also include free appreciation tokens (i.e. shirts, buttons, etc.). My criticism is meant to be constructive, I really enjoy the store.
  • Apr 18, 2014
    What I love from Hot topic is that they are always following fashion but keeping an eye on good taste and sophistication enough and extremely fun, love it!
    Its a really awesome
  • Apr 18, 2014
    Hot Topic is my favorite store, i love their jewelry and fandom attire. They are defiantly worth recommending.
    It's all I ever wanted
  • Apr 18, 2014
    Love the site have the best disney merchandise..
  • Apr 18, 2014
    I've been shopping here for more than 11 years now. The website has the best stuff.
  • Apr 18, 2014
    its awesome and has good quality clothes and other items prices arent that bad either