Homelectrical Reviews

04/15/2014
Homelectrical Ratings and User Reviews. Homelectrical is rated 8.7 out of 10 from 49 reviews. Last rated on 04/15/2014.

Homelectrical Rating

More About Homelectrical

Recent Reviews for Homelectrical

Fast checkout, easy process
    was surprised to see the huge difference in cost compared to other suppliers
  • Apr 9, 2014
    The decision to buy was due to the shipping options UP FRONT! I needed the item quickly since we were remodeling and ran out of the item and only have about four days left.
  • Apr 9, 2014
    It is better if we have Paypal option for payment option
  • Apr 8, 2014
    very reasonable in prices!
  • Apr 8, 2014
    Quick easy, another task off my check listvery painless
  • Apr 6, 2014
    Apr 14, 2014
    can not enter details insufficient room ... bottom line ... bad website experience ... deceptive advertising ... poor customer service ...
  • Apr 5, 2014
    You should take PayPal as a payment option
  • Apr 3, 2014
    I like the elements use them all the time.
  • Apr 3, 2014
    Great help from Erika on the help line.
  • Mar 29, 2014
    AS THIS IS MY FIRST PORCHASE WHICH i HAVE NOT RECEIVED AS YET i CAN ONLY SAY THE ORDERING PROCESS WAS CLEAR AND SIMPLE.
  • Mar 24, 2014
    Very good assortment of products and pricing.Website is very easy to use.Submitted a product question via their website and received a prompt and accurate response the next business day.
    Mar 29, 2014
  • Mar 24, 2014
    If all parts ordered are of good quality, I will definitely be ordering more things from this company
    Apr 3, 2014
    quality of products is excellent for the price and value. I will be shopping here for more products. thanks!
  • Mar 18, 2014
    Mar 26, 2014
    I couldnt have been more satisfied. Very fast shipping . and I will order again .
  • Mar 18, 2014
    This is the product I need to do electrical repairs in my Florida home. I'm glad I could find it online so easily, and the website, including video, is great.
    Mar 28, 2014
    Promptly delivered by USPS. LIked the free shipping.
  • Mar 17, 2014
    This was an easy site to order from....especially since i am not the best online consummer!
  • Mar 16, 2014
    needed 20 amps light switches and the system need more precise when doing the product search
  • Mar 15, 2014
    I appreciated free shipping. it cost a little more than others on base price, but other companies added ridiculous shipping fees.
  • Mar 14, 2014
    I found ordering on the site easy and efficient
  • Mar 7, 2014
    Have been pleased with my experiences shopping at HomElectrical. Thank you. Would be nice to have free shipping.
    Mar 17, 2014