Bat Honcho Reviews

04/23/2014
Bat Honcho Ratings and User Reviews. Bat Honcho is rated 9.6 out of 10 from 41 reviews. Last rated on 04/19/2014.

Bat Honcho Rating

More About Bat Honcho

Recent Reviews for Bat Honcho

• Apr 19, 2014
    I found better deals on this website than other websites for the same baseball bat. 30$ cheaper, can't go wrong with that. I will return.
  • Apr 19, 2014
    Bat honcho is the best place to purchase a bat they are fair on there prices.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    seems like a good process. I'll wait on the shipping to see how good it really is though
  • Apr 16, 2014
    great price, hopefully I receive product quickly
  • Apr 16, 2014
    i called and appreciated the help I am a single mother and dont know alot about this stuff the customer service guy was ver informative
  • Apr 13, 2014
    Very easy. Found what I was looking for.
  • Apr 9, 2014
    Best service ever, thanks...
    Apr 14, 2014
    The best experience buying online, best customer service ever, great prices highly recommend, thanks bat honcho to make every single step of ur purchase easier, thanks a lot...
  • Mar 31, 2014
    This site was recomended by a friend and it met my expectations. They were very responsive and easy to deal with.
    Apr 19, 2014
    The ordering of the bat was simple and delivery wsas prompt. Most of all the product has worked out really well for my son. His power has improved and his strike outs have been reduced. Extremely happy.
  • Mar 31, 2014
    I WAS REALLY IMPRESSED WITH THE BIDDING CAPABILITY, AND THE SPEED IN WHICH I RECEIVED A EMAIL CONFIRMING WHAT THEY COULD ACTUALLY SELL ME THE BAT FOR. IF THE BAT IS AS GOOD AS THE SERVICE (SO FAR) IS....CANT HELP BUT TURN INTO A REPEAT CUSTOMER AND RECOMMEND THEM TO ALL MY BUDDIES!
    Apr 6, 2014
    I haven't actually used the bat yet, but everything so far has been good. Everything that was agreed on has been delivered. I am hoping that the bat lives up to the hype!
  • Mar 31, 2014
    Best deal I could find on Combat.
  • Mar 26, 2014
    Apr 5, 2014
    Best online sports process i have had. very impressed with delivery, price and product.
  • Mar 24, 2014
    great to deal with
  • Mar 19, 2014
    The website and service was great!! very fast process
  • Mar 18, 2014
    Tremendous selection, wonderful insights, good deals.
    Apr 11, 2014
  • Mar 18, 2014
    THANK YOU, LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS SEASON WITH MY NEW MIKEN PSYCHO! STOKED!!
  • Mar 18, 2014
    great experience. Very intuitive interface. Will purchase from this site again. Thx
  • Mar 17, 2014
    Fast fast service
  • Mar 16, 2014
    Pleasurable experience! Did shopping online. Located bat easily. Sent an "offer". Immediate response. EXCELLENT communication! Checkout was easy -even for an old geezer. Thanks
    Apr 2, 2014
  • Mar 13, 2014
    They know what they are selling.
    Mar 22, 2014
    Bat seller the best!
  • Mar 10, 2014
    i like the wide selection of bats and you can negotiate a resonable price for the bats that sometimes are really getting crazy prices. I'm a coach and i'll pass the site on to my colleagues. mike krawczyk N.J.
    Mar 18, 2014
    I looked at other sites and bat honcho was really impressive . I looked at a bat I was interested in made a offer and my daughter was swinging it in 3 days . I would recommend bat honcho to anyone looking for a bat at a reasonable price. N.A.coach Mike K