Wedding Favors Unlimited Reviews

04/19/2014
Wedding Favors Unlimited Ratings and User Reviews. Wedding Favors Unlimited is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 134 reviews. Last rated on 04/19/2014.

Wedding Favors Unlimited Rating

More About Wedding Favors Unlimited

Recent Reviews for Wedding Favors Unlimited

• Apr 19, 2014
    I really love this site, going to get favors for my daughter too.
  • Apr 18, 2014
    The prices and selection were great to purchase multiple wedding decorations on one website :)
  • Apr 18, 2014
    Price was right, large selection
  • Apr 17, 2014
    There was a large selection of items varied in style from which to choose.
  • Apr 17, 2014
    I haven't received my item yet.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    I am ecstatic! I have been searching for months and was relieved to use a coupon and get twice as much as I thought I was going to be able to afford! This was like Christmas shopping on Amazon! Thank you Thank you!
    I was looking for a nice inexpensive wedding favor and this was perfect
    they have a variety of products at reasonable prices and good quality
    Web site very inticing and offered a wide variety of items.
    Quick and easy !
    ENJOYED SHOPPING AT YOUR STORE
  • Apr 13, 2014
    The cost was great and the site was easy to navigate. Now I just got to wait for the product to arrive!
  • Apr 13, 2014
    Great products and prices. Looking forward to many more purchases in the future Thank you!
  • Apr 13, 2014
    I was looking for favors for my daughter's wedding and Wedding Favors Unlimited was the best price for the same products on other websites. Free shipping offer sealed the deal.
  • Apr 7, 2014
    Impressed with the selection. I purchased First Communion gifts for my class. Prices were pretty good also.
    Apr 17, 2014
    I was very pleased with the quality of the items I purchased. I will continue to shop Wedding Favors unlimited when I am in the need of itemsfor my psr second grade first communion classes.......
  • Apr 7, 2014
    I am happy with the price
    Apr 15, 2014
    Thank the deliver was very fast and I am happy
  • Apr 4, 2014
    The coupon codde 40401R said that I would receive 50% off my order of $99 or more. I spent over $300 before shipping and you only gave me $20 off. Why didn't I get the 50% off.Please have someone get back to me or send me a credit for using that coupon code.
    Apr 17, 2014
    I thought the favors looked cheap. The metal was very cheap looking. I would not order these again in the future.
  • Apr 3, 2014
    Apr 13, 2014
    Please try to provide a tracking number so customers can follow tracking on their own.
  • Mar 27, 2014
    Apr 14, 2014
    I liked that you used environmentally friendly packing materials instead of Styrofoam peanuts. Kudos to you!!The Unity Candle Vase is beautiful! The glass is so light, but it looks solidly constructed. I love it!!
  • Mar 21, 2014
    Apr 14, 2014
    I ordered the apothecary jars for wedding favors. 3 of the glasses were broken, however all we had to do was take a picture and send it to them and they sent us 3 new ones. The new ones arrived within a few days. I would recommend this company to others looking for favors.