SunglassHut.com Reviews

04/15/2014
SunglassHut.com Ratings and User Reviews. SunglassHut.com is rated 8.6 out of 10 from 22 reviews. Last rated on 04/03/2014.
SunglassHut/WatchStation offers the latest in sunglasses, watches, accessories and gear. When you purchase onlinewith Sunglass Hut/Watch Station you have the backing of over 1,700 stores for easy exchanges and returns and free fittings and adjustments.

SunglassHut.com Rating

More About SunglassHut.com

Recent Reviews for SunglassHut.com

Very easy shopping experience
    All is ok
    All is perfect
  • Apr 3, 2014
    Very convinient and the price is good
  • Apr 2, 2014
    I hope that it is more easy to find a valid coupon.
  • Apr 2, 2014
    Very user friendly.
  • Jan 23, 2014
    Awesome but you need to carry classic YSL glasses that Sylvester Stallone wore in Rocky film
    Jan 28, 2014
    Y'all are bad ass
  • Jan 23, 2014
    Great experience, first purchase.
  • Jan 23, 2014
    easy to access great glasses.
  • Jan 22, 2014
    Sunglass Hut is the distinct leader in eyewear.
  • Jan 22, 2014
    I also bought another pair of sunglasses in store, but this is first time bought throught sunglassHut.com. The over all shopping experience is perfect, more sales and products online. Of course I will come back if I can get more coupons from my e-mail.
  • Jan 22, 2014
    Site is easy to navigate and use. I found exactly what I was looking for. Pricing is a bit higher than I would prefer to spend, but hopefully the sunglasses I bought work out!
  • Jan 22, 2014
    I have been a SunglassHut customer for many years and look forward to receiving coupons in the mail for discounts on sunglasses. I enjoy the wide range of Sunglasses available, but was sad to see the Cartier line go, and would like to see Chrome Hearts Sunglasses available at some point.
    Jan 30, 2014
    I received the wrong sunglasses, and used a $50.00 off coupon to purchase them. My only option was to retun them. Exchange is not an option and either way I lost my $50.00 coupon code. I feel that you should be able to exchange in store without penalty.
  • Jan 22, 2014
    I called your store at the Capital Mall in Olympia, WA and talked to a staff person (Josh) and he was very helpful in my decision. He explained your return policies, custom fitting, etc.
    Feb 6, 2014
  • Jan 22, 2014
    Sunglass Hut sent me a $50 discount, but I was unable to apply it to gift card purchases. Rip off.
  • Jan 22, 2014
    Great shopping experience. The promo cared sent in the mail encouraged me to shop and purchase online
    Feb 4, 2014
    Good service and price
    Great choice of glasses
  • Jan 22, 2014
    When a customer is buying an expensive pair of sunglasses, the least you can offer to the customer is free gift wrapping. It would have been a nice gesture rather than charge $5 bucks for it, which I could have easily managed to do it myself. I hope the $5bucks I paid for is really worth it.
  • Jan 22, 2014
    SunglassHut.com, has large variety of products and very much organised.So its easy to chose product which satisfies your requirement
    Feb 16, 2014