AlwaysFits.com Reviews

AlwaysFits.com Ratings and User Reviews. AlwaysFits.com is rated 0.0 out of 10 from 16 reviews. Last rated on 04/15/2014.

Recent Reviews for AlwaysFits.com

Very good layout, easy to use . I would recommend to friends .Cool stuff
    Love the items I purchased in the pictures, hope I like them as much when they come... there wasn't a size to choose from. Thanks.
  • Apr 13, 2014
    It was a good time for my first purchase on this website
  • Apr 12, 2014
    SOOO EXCITED to find the socks Beyoncé wore on her Pretty Hurts music video.
  • Apr 12, 2014
    I like itI would like to see more notebooks journals calendars ( office supply )
  • Apr 7, 2014
    they were good
  • Mar 28, 2014
    somewhat annoyed with the out of stock items being listed, but I can see the value in listing them. Lots of fun stuff, great prices.
  • Mar 20, 2014
    Awesomeness!
    Apr 2, 2014
    Y'all are awesome!
  • Mar 16, 2014
    Low price for awesome item
  • Mar 9, 2014
    Love the products and very cool stuff on the site.
  • Mar 6, 2014
    The site was very easy to use and had lots of items to choose from. I will use this site more often I'm sure.
  • Feb 26, 2014
    First time, so not much to say, sorry.
    Mar 15, 2014
    Although the socks appeared to all be the same type, they actually were not. The 'Robot' socks were thinner, more stretchy, and more comfortable (like the Bookworm socks I already owned), but the 'Nerd' and 'Punk Rock' socks, while being thicker, were less stretchy (especially at the top of the sock) and hurt my legs. I wish there had been some indication of the difference in the descriptions.
  • Jan 31, 2014
    I feel as though $14 for shopping is too much. I really want my items but if they do not get here by tomorrow I will be very upset at that cost. Especially since they are small items. No matter where I sent them it was the same price. So maybe lower the cost. I read the shipping faqs and I still feel as though I'm being ripped off.
  • Jan 30, 2014
    Just ordered the perfect goofy gift. Hope it looks as good in person as in picture
    Feb 7, 2014
  • Jan 13, 2014
    The $10 for shipping was a little high considering the total cost of the goods i bought was only $20. I almost cancelled the order because of it. I've ordered many items from here before and don't remember being surprised at the shipping costs but that may have been because i ordered so much more. Other than that i am satisfied with this and my previous purchases.
    Jan 23, 2014