IceMaker Direct Reviews

04/17/2014
IceMaker Direct Ratings and User Reviews. IceMaker Direct is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 24 reviews. Last rated on 04/16/2014.

IceMaker Direct Rating

More About IceMaker Direct

Recent Reviews for IceMaker Direct

• Apr 16, 2014
    shopping was easy. haven't received product yet, so can't evaluate the product yet or customer service at this time.
  • Apr 9, 2014
    We have owned this particular ice maker and are replacing it after 3 years of continuing use from Friday thru Sundays every weekend.. We use it on our boat and are lost when we don't have one.. For the price you can't go wrong. It makes ice quickly and continuously. I hope this one lasts at least as long as the last one.
    Apr 17, 2014
    This is the 2nd ice maker we have bought. The first one lsted 3yrs and we run it continuasly from Friday afternoon until Sunday afternoon every weekend on our boat. The compact size is great and it produces ice quickly
  • Mar 31, 2014
    I hope this is a better ice maker than the last 2 I purchased they only lasted a year, so I have my fingers crossed.
    Apr 6, 2014
    I was surprised it was so small, but that is my fault for not looking at the dimensions! I really like the way it makes ice, it is different than any other ice maker I've owned.
  • Mar 30, 2014
    Very good price.Have not received product yet.
    Apr 5, 2014
    Smooth order from start to finish. Good price and right on time!
  • Mar 26, 2014
    YOUR ADD READ FREE SHIPPING TODAY THURSDAY THE 26 BUT I GOT CHARGED SHIPPING ANYWAY WITHOUT BEING ABLE TO GET IT REMOVED. THAT SUCKS!!!!
    Apr 3, 2014
    FALSE ADVERTIZING SAID FREE SHIPPING BUT I HAD TO PAY THE FREIGHT. VERY POOR DEAL.
  • Mar 24, 2014
    Wow I got what I wanted
  • Mar 24, 2014
    this is the second Manitowoc I have bought in the last 2 years
  • Mar 22, 2014
    I Hope it works as good as my friends does in his 5th wheel.
    Apr 15, 2014
  • Mar 22, 2014
    Was easiest on-line purchase I've ever made
  • Mar 20, 2014
    I really like the site and the selection it gives me and the check out was very easy!
  • Mar 19, 2014
    You made it easy- thanks!
    Mar 27, 2014
    Seamless purchase and delivery of my ice machine. I'd recommend this company.
  • Mar 17, 2014
    I hope this product will suit our needs. It would probably be better toask most of these questions about the product once we have had the opportunity to try it out first.
  • Mar 15, 2014
    Mar 21, 2014
    I just received my icemaker late yesterday afternoon and have not had time to install - open remove from the box to check for initial damage. Perhaps this survey should be scheduled a little later so that user have a better idea of product function.
  • Mar 12, 2014
    it was a vary easy web site to use
  • Feb 19, 2014
    Mar 2, 2014
    Great resource for customers seeking another option for product availability, thanks a bunch.
  • Feb 17, 2014
    Liked how you viideo taped how this machine works. I hope everything does what it says it will do!
    Feb 28, 2014
  • Feb 16, 2014
    I hope I never have any problems with this ice maker.
    Feb 22, 2014
    Won't hook up ice maker till spring, not sure how it will work yet. But it was all very packed well in the box.
  • Feb 7, 2014
    Feb 17, 2014
    I love the way it recycle the melting ice back to more ice, no wasted water.
  • Jan 24, 2014
    Feb 3, 2014
    We have been very happy thus far. We still need to install the ice maker, but it looks nice.
  • Jan 17, 2014
    Feb 1, 2014
    Really fast delivery. Just got it set up but think it's going to be a good product. It is a little noisy but not a problem for me.