Musician's Friend Reviews

04/15/2014
Musician's Friend Ratings and User Reviews. Musician's Friend is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 7425 reviews. Last rated on 04/15/2014.
Musician's Friend offers a very wide range of musical instruments, equipment and accessories for the modern musician, from keyboards and drums, to bass guitars and microphones.

Musician's Friend Coupons »

Circle of Excellence - Musician's Friend

2012 Winner

Musician's Friend Rating

More About Musician's Friend

Recent Reviews for Musician's Friend

Well...you guys are the best of the best, right? I think so anyway.
    Nice Place to shop
    the best music store on the planet!
    I've been purchasing from this site for years. I love it!
    Always a good deal, and close to me so shipping is fast. Their inventory does seem a little down right now, so stock is not always available. I've bought from MF over 50 times and never had an issue.
    I have purchased many items from Musicians Friend over the last 14 years. I have bought everything from $1,000+ Fender guitars and Fender bass instruments to stomp boxes to all my cables and every pick I own. I do not frequent music shops. The instruments are usually damage and scratched, the blasting music when I just want to relax and enjoy looking at the instruments, and most of all NO music store in the world has the same selection and amount of items that Musicians Friend has. Every brand, make, model, size, or color of every musical related item anywhere. Every order I have ever received has been safely delivered and never damaged. Every instrument is pristine and flawless. Why go anywhere else.Sincerely,A life time member and shopper of musicians friend!
    Great Stupid Deal Of The Day Item
    Convenient-competitive-local-good reputation. A friend recently purchased a guitar from Musican's Friend and had an issue. MC took care of my friend in the best way-first rate service.
    always easy to navigate, prices competative and free shipping after 50 dollar purchase.
    Always easy to deal with.
    SO FAR SO GOOD
    Great merchandise and reasonable prices as well as updated equipment.
    I really only use Musician's Friend for reeds and other accessories for my tenor saxophone, alto saxophone and my bass clarinet, but Musician's Friend delivers. My only comment would be shipping; it seams that the times of the given shipping options are not estimated correctly. For example, standard shipping would take 4-5 days, yet, it sometimes takes 7-9 days. The only other reason that this could be is that the days that I order are not exactly suitable for the 4-5 day estimate; this is the more likely reason. Thank you, lots; you've helped a substantial amount Musician's Friend.
    It took quite a few trys to get the billing page to work
    great website recommended to me by a family member who has been playing for over 30 years and there are also extremely good deals on here was considering ordering from ebay until i saw the deal of the day cant wait for my guitar to arrive!!!
    Easy to navigate website, very good prices and huge selection of products.
    Quality products, great prices
  • Apr 7, 2014
    Apr 15, 2014
    The Musicians Friend envelope I received contained the manufacturer's original packaging, but no product inside. The manufacturer's packaging had clearly been opened and the product removed. Because Musician's Friend's envelope was intact when I received it, they apparently had mailed it off that way. They are re-sending the item to me, but I needed the part NOW, not in another several business days.
  • Apr 4, 2014
    Great site to buy music equipment!
  • Apr 4, 2014
    Apr 15, 2014
    This is a awesome site. I plan to do all of my future musical purchases from here. Thanks.