Knock Knock Reviews

04/18/2014
Knock Knock Ratings and User Reviews. Knock Knock is rated 9.0 out of 10 from 97 reviews. Last rated on 03/11/2014.

Knock Knock Rating

More About Knock Knock

Recent Reviews for Knock Knock

• Mar 11, 2014
    Need more products
  • Mar 9, 2014
    Sometimes I go on the Knock Knock website just to browse products because they always make me laugh. Inevitably I always end up buying something.
    Mar 27, 2014
    Witty stuff! Always good for a laugh while at the same time delivering a message efficiently, or keeping track of my busy life in some way. Love the products!
  • Mar 9, 2014
    Knock Knock seems fun and the prices are surprisingly reasonable. And the book about mothers is so sweet. It's going to make my mom cry in a very good way. I will definetely use this site again.
  • Mar 9, 2014
    I was hoping to find another copy of The Convert's Guide to Religion (I think that's the title), which I had bought before as a gift. I hope you bring it back sometime.
  • Mar 8, 2014
    Made a mistake in my first order and no direction on how to cancel order. Other than that liked the site and selection.
  • Mar 8, 2014
    Love the site - so easy to find products and check out. Love exploring the new stuff section each time I visit.
  • Mar 7, 2014
    Mar 24, 2014
    Hilarious and useful products, all delivered on time. I'm very satisfied with my Knock Knock experience.
  • Mar 6, 2014
    Awesome!!!! Any reason to smile during the day ....
    Mar 25, 2014
  • Mar 5, 2014
    I hope someday I can make regular orders due to the economy of shipping rates :(
    Mar 15, 2014
  • Mar 3, 2014
    I've shared your website. Some of the items were fun - some I could not use at work because it would be inappropriate. I absolutely love the Monday through Weekend folders - and love that you can use a dry erase marker on them. I would like to see folders numbered 1 through 31 some day. Anything that helps me be more organized is greatly appreciated!
    Mar 27, 2014
  • Mar 3, 2014
    Mar 19, 2014
    Miss your little post cards in my package
  • Mar 1, 2014
    I love the selection.
    Mar 16, 2014
    I like the amount of detail Knock Knock puts into their products. Some of the stuff they add is hilarious.
  • Mar 1, 2014
    Mar 19, 2014
    I received my order well ahead of the day that I expected the delivery to arrive. The package was packed very careful, overall this process was very easy and I'm certainly satisfied with my purchase.
  • Feb 24, 2014
    Very easy site to shop!
    Mar 11, 2014
  • Feb 23, 2014
    A nice and easy shopping experience 😊👍
    Mar 19, 2014
    I cancelled my order and that cancellation was acknowledged. I surprisingly still received my order whereby the postage cost more than the items purchased. I have kept the items but not happy with the service provided. I'm not sure the right hand knows what the left is doing at knock knock
  • Feb 21, 2014
    I have always loved looking at your stuff, finally bought items today due to free shipping, the sale prices and the Fart Cards for a friend going through chemo, they will give him a chuckle.
    Mar 10, 2014
    My friend absolutely loved the Fart Cards, we all had great fun reading them at a recent gathering. I was glad to provide him with this to make him laugh as he has been going through a tough time, after 6 years his cancer has reached state 4 and there are no more options, we are going to laugh until the end.
  • Feb 21, 2014
    I only purchase from the Knock Knock website when there are promo codes for free shipping with no minimum! I love Knock Knock pads! They make great gag gifts and great organizers at the same time -- practical gag gifts! Love it! Keep the good ideas flowing!
    Mar 10, 2014
  • Feb 18, 2014
    I love these products and have used them for years. I would like to be able to contact the company but have tried unsuccessfully numerous times. The "contact us" has never worked, sadly. Please contact me with reliable contact information.
    Mar 12, 2014
    I use your products as a daily planner. I would love a 3 ring binder in the size of your Mousepad products- 5 days a week etc. I usually use sharpies to write and your products are one sided so I don't need to worry about bleed through. I would like to have a binder that would fit the pages rather than using a more standard size. I have thought about making a binder myself in that size but haven't gotten around to it. I am hoping you will do it first! What do you think?
  • Feb 3, 2014
    Mar 21, 2014
    I would like to see folders with numbers 1 through 31 on them. You have days of the week - thought it might be nice to have
  • Jan 10, 2014
    Was not made aware of the extremely expensive shipping costs until AFTER spent about an hour going through all the items and AFTER I had given my credit card details and mentally prepared myself to purchase them. Very unhappy with this, not the product.
    Mar 14, 2014