CJ Pony Parts Reviews

04/18/2014
CJ Pony Parts Ratings and User Reviews. CJ Pony Parts is rated 9.2 out of 10 from 480 reviews. Last rated on 04/18/2014.

CJ Pony Parts Rating

More About CJ Pony Parts

Recent Reviews for CJ Pony Parts

• Apr 18, 2014
    great service great parts thanx,
  • Apr 18, 2014
    I was really impressed with all the selection of parts avalible. I do see myself ordering more of what I need for my 05 mustang. I also felt the prices are in fare market and in most case better than others.
  • Apr 18, 2014
    Web site is hard to use on I phone
  • Apr 18, 2014
    This is my second time at cj Pony Parts.This company is one of the very few who deliveres outside the USA.So this is one of the reason i buy at this shop, but also because they are very helpfull when i have any questions, e-mail or online help is great. Delivery is also fast. Just one little remark, the RPM points could be longer valid. But further no complains :)
  • Apr 18, 2014
    This site is awesome for my 2014 Focus ST parts!!!
    Transaction was flawless
  • Apr 17, 2014
    Good variety of quality parts at competitive prices. Packages always arrive on time.
    good price, excellent shipping
    have a great day
  • Apr 16, 2014
    I love cj pony parts...u can build the mustang of ur dreams....they always have what I want and need.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    Great products and always great customer service!
  • Apr 16, 2014
    Found exactly what I was looking for at CJ Pony Parts. Excellent product descriptions along with good illustrations (photos)
  • Apr 16, 2014
    Now follow through with delivery and quality of product and you'll get 10s across the board.
  • Apr 6, 2014
    Thank you for your great website and service I am 18 and bought a 64 1/2 mustang about a year and a half ago. You guys have been my go to site for almost everything. I've tried other places but they were never as good. I hope to have my ride fully restored by the end of this year or by next summer. I know I'll be visiting your site again, thanks and god bless.
  • Apr 6, 2014
    this is my first order ,, it was so easy , I will order more in future from CJ ponny
  • Apr 4, 2014
    Apr 17, 2014
    arrived promptly,fitted properly,and worked well.Thank you.
  • Apr 4, 2014
    Fair prices and part description.
  • Apr 2, 2014
    Always a pleasure doing business with CJ Pony parts.
    Apr 16, 2014
  • Mar 30, 2014
    I like their site a lot and the selection of products for my vehicle. All they need to do to make things perfect is to show "how to" youtube videos for each difficult items to install. Other sites have them, but I'd rather stay in the same site where I bought the product. if not videos, then pdf instructions. thanks. great prices and great selections. can't wait to see my order.
    Apr 16, 2014
    Thank you CJ for your great products. I will be ordering more from your good company. Please keep up the great selection and very fair prices.
  • Mar 24, 2014
    Have not used CJ before will let you know after parts arive
    Apr 17, 2014
    You can not ship to my Post Office I will never get the order. My Post Office has a hard time getting my mail to me. This order was probably sent back to you. If it sent to Post Office you need to put my P.O.Box # 34 on the item. This will give us a 50 50 chance that I might get it.