Loehmann's Reviews

04/15/2014
Loehmann's Ratings and User Reviews. Loehmann's is rated 8.6 out of 10 from 12 reviews. Last rated on 01/05/2014.

Loehmann's Rating

More About Loehmann's

83%

11%

Recent Reviews for Loehmann's

• Jan 5, 2014
    I don't shop much, but when I do, it's you! I hope it's only the NYC store that is leaving us.
    Jan 22, 2014
  • Jan 4, 2014
    Jan 28, 2014
    A great store. I Love it
    Jan 19, 2014
    I hope Loehmann's retains their online ordering. This purchase was my first experience and it was positive. I was disappointed to return to the website to find that the option to order online was not available. My family has shopped at Loehmann's stores for many, many years. I'm sorry to see Loehmann's close.
    Jan 17, 2014
    No email contact listed on the website for customers to use after customer service hours. I couldn't process my return online (clicked the process button and nothing happened) so I had to send bacn my order without the correct papers.
  • Jan 2, 2014
    Love this store and the quality of the products!
    Jan 20, 2014
    Love them
    Jan 17, 2014
    After receiving the item checked my email only to get sad news of their going out of business after 93 years of outstanding service. They will be missed greatly by me. Good luck with whatever life's endeavors bring in the future for all concerned. Most Sincere, Penny Florence Huey kilgore, Texas Former resident of New England
  • Jan 2, 2014
    I love loehmanns and hope they dont close shop!!!!!
    Jan 19, 2014
  • Jan 2, 2014
    I have been a Loehmann's customer since I was a young child. I love the store and this is the first time I have purchased something on-line.
    Jan 17, 2014
    I have been shopping at Loehmanns since I was a young girl. I am so sad to see the stores close. I have found the best buys at Loehmanns....love their selection of clothes and jewelry. I wish they would remain open
  • Dec 30, 2013
    Jan 16, 2014
    Unfortunately, Loehmann's is going out of business and regretably, this will be my last online purchase from them.
  • Dec 26, 2013
    Great savings from
    Jan 25, 2014
  • Dec 25, 2013
    They are awesome, if not a little unorganized.
    Jan 16, 2014
  • Dec 24, 2013
    Jan 20, 2014
    I have tried to return an online purchase to a local Loehmann's. The manager did not honor the policy of return and was very unhelpful and somewhat rude. I am a 4th generaation loyal Loehmann's customer. It is very sad towitness the quality of merchandise and customer service decline. Had they maintained their standards, Loehmann's would not be going out of business and my family would be shopping Loehmann's with a 5th generation!