Concordia Supply Reviews

04/17/2014
Concordia Supply Ratings and User Reviews. Concordia Supply is rated 9.3 out of 10 from 423 reviews. Last rated on 04/17/2014.
Circle of Excellence - Concordia Supply

2013 Platinum

Concordia Supply Rating

More About Concordia Supply

Recent Reviews for Concordia Supply

• Apr 17, 2014
    I am concerned because I was unable to apply the second promo code to get the $200 discount for purchases over $2000. When I ordered last year, this promo code had not initially been applied to my invoice. However, the adjustment was made at a later date.I have also had requested a Concordia supply catalog when I ordered my VBS kit and never received it. I will really appreciate it if one could be mailed to me ASAP. Thank you, Rosemary Benoit
  • Apr 16, 2014
    Good value at low price. Good sselection.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    would love it if you could store payment information so that it didn't require getting out the card every time.
    I love all the VBS choices!
    I have ordered from Concordia before and found them to have what I needed in stock. It was shipped in a timely manner and I received all items. I am currently reviewing material for our 2014 VBS and plan to order from Concordia.
    Nice website, easy to use.
    need product like yesterday and there three day shipping helped greatly
    I was pleased with their prices and the ease of getting around their website.
    Given my last minute need for the order, this company had one of the best supplies still available. I will continue to use them for all of my Church needs in the future.
  • Apr 10, 2014
    Fast, easy and very inexpensive for quality, beautiful artwork. Thank you!
    Apr 16, 2014
  • Apr 9, 2014
    Products are great and easy to find.I got stuck when it came back to me saying:(date must be in form of mm/dd/yy) after I pressed CHANGE for where I wanted it shipped to .So I changed the date I wrote from April to 06 and the year from April 16 14 to 06/16/2014 but it still did not take it.I almost gave up.I would really want it delivered to:P O Box 370699 LV,NV89137 instead of the church because it is Holy Week and may be closed.
  • Apr 4, 2014
    A little confusing.
  • Apr 3, 2014
    Apr 15, 2014
    Loved the bulletins for my dad's memorial service! Quick shipping and great product! Thank you so much!
  • Mar 31, 2014
    I am so pleased with Concordia Supply and have found that this is the best site to order all my church supply needs. I highly recommend Concordia to all my friends who are wanting to order supplies for their church too. I have ordered from Concordia for several years and plan to continue to do so for many more.
  • Mar 29, 2014
    Concordia's site is easy to navigate, good selection, excellent prices.
    Apr 16, 2014
    I'm happy with the banners for the price but the fabric isn't what I'd expected. It has a vinyl quality and appearance. I'll order again, but this time I know what to expect.
  • Mar 27, 2014
    Apr 14, 2014
    We have rec'd friendly telephone service in the past and I'm learning to use email... sometimes a challenge and I then call customer service. They are great!
  • Mar 22, 2014
    Apr 15, 2014
    I was very happy with the product but after I got a price of 7.90 for shipping I got another email that shipping would be $20.00. I have know idea as of yet what I paid and I don't know why I would pay the $20 instead of 7.90 for shipping.
  • Mar 12, 2014
    customer service personnel helpful and courteious
  • Mar 11, 2014
    I have been ordering palm leaves for Palm Sunday from Concordia for the past 4 years. I'm always satisfied with the quality and condition of the palm leaves when they arrived, they were never dried up or withered.
    Apr 15, 2014
    I'm always satisfied when I order fresh palm leaves for Palm Sunday. Thank you.
  • Feb 17, 2014
    Very nice company to work with