B&H Photo-Video-Pro Audio Reviews

04/18/2014
B&H Photo-Video-Pro Audio Ratings and User Reviews. B&H Photo-Video-Pro Audio is rated 9.6 out of 10 from 1573 reviews. Last rated on 04/11/2014.
B&H Photo-Video offers an extensive selection of imaging products including digital cameras, camcorders and all photography, video & pro-audio needs. They are authorized dealers of most items they sell, so customers are covered by manufacturer warranty/rebates.
Circle of Excellence - B&H Photo-Video-Pro Audio

2013 Platinum

B&H Photo-Video-Pro Audio Rating

More About B&H Photo-Video-Pro Audio

Recent Reviews for B&H Photo-Video-Pro Audio

• Apr 11, 2014
    Your store is the only one that had the product in stock and a lower price too.
  • Apr 10, 2014
    It's always a pleasure to shop at B&H. They have what you need and at the best price.
  • Apr 10, 2014
    Great place and prices. Customer Service is top notch too. Only place to shop for my Photography hobby.
  • Apr 9, 2014
    You Guys are pros; keep it up!
  • Apr 9, 2014
    Consistent product availability. Excellent website. Great prices. Fast.
  • Apr 8, 2014
    First experience with B & H, it is smooth in purchasing through on-line. Hope the product is delivered in good condition and on-time.
  • Apr 8, 2014
    I always find whatever I need from this Website, and Price is always lower than other competitors.
  • Apr 8, 2014
    They are the best source for camera equipment.
  • Apr 8, 2014
    Always a great place for photo solutions and storage. great service on line with good delivery times.
    Everything was fine.
    Apr 17, 2014
    Apr 18, 2014
    B&H always does a great job! I go to them before any others.
  • Apr 7, 2014
    Great selection and great website
  • Apr 4, 2014
    Apr 14, 2014
    I purchased two items that were on special for $100 off each, but the discount did not appear in my order. I called and they said they'd take care of it but only credited me $129.00 with no explanation for the discrepancy. They didn't notify me, I just saw the credit on my bill today and since they are closed for the next 9 days, I can't currently resolve the issue completely. Meanwhile, they owe me over $70.I'm generally happy with B&H - their staff is generally knowledgeable and helpful, and I'm pretty confident the matter will be resolved, but it's certainly going to take longer than it should - and it's frustrating that they've now made two mistakes on the order pricing.
  • Apr 2, 2014
    THIS PRODUCT I HAVE JUST ORDERED IS JUST WHAT I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR IN THE PRICE RANGE I WAS LOOKING FOR.I AM PLEASED TO THE HIGHEST.
    Apr 10, 2014
    I will shop with you again for all my electronic needs,and tell others about your good company.
  • Mar 31, 2014
    Apr 8, 2014
    I recommend for others
  • Mar 24, 2014
    Great company to do business with. As an NAPP member, B&H exceeds my expectations
    Apr 8, 2014
    I'm Hooked on B & H Fantastic service at reasonable prices.
  • Mar 10, 2014
    Apr 7, 2014
    They have good reputation and I can recommend B & H to my friends.
  • Mar 9, 2014
    Apr 10, 2014
    Easy to order, quick to arrive, good price, as advertised, everything as expected. Very happy with product and service!
  • Mar 9, 2014
    Apr 9, 2014
    The speed of the free delivery is about as good as it gets. I can't find a thing to complain about. Keep up the good work.
  • May 24, 2013
    Great place to shop, best selection of photo equipment anywhere.
    Apr 11, 2014