Boatstore.com Reviews

Boatstore.com Ratings and User Reviews. Boatstore.com is rated 7.8 out of 10 from 23 reviews. Last rated on 04/16/2014.

Boatstore.com Rating

More About Boatstore.com

Recent Reviews for Boatstore.com

• Apr 16, 2014
    Very good website
    Very easy and price was fair.
  • Apr 12, 2014
    Finally found a great online Boating supply store! Will be back for all my boating needs.
  • Apr 10, 2014
    Ground shipping time in transit estimates would be helpful.
  • Apr 7, 2014
    Very easy to use site and had a great selection of boating supplies.
  • Apr 5, 2014
    Nice and well organized, had a little trouble finding lid storage latches
  • Apr 4, 2014
    Not the best pricig I found but the website was easy to use and I was able to get everything I needed for my boat in one place. Good service out weighs price any day.
  • Apr 3, 2014
    Apr 11, 2014
    you should find out if people got there shit before you ask about a " F'ing " survey
  • Mar 29, 2014
    Apr 13, 2014
    The product is not like it advertised on tv
  • Mar 27, 2014
    Apr 4, 2014
    I have called them multiple times and tried different extensions, I still have not been able to get ahold of anyone to check on the status of my order. It has been 7 business days.
  • Mar 25, 2014
    Fast and easy transaction
    Apr 7, 2014
  • Mar 21, 2014
    Shipping is too high. Pictures of product does not match what the product says it is
  • Mar 14, 2014
    Mar 24, 2014
    Waiting on the product... said it was in Stock when I ordered and a couple days later it's on back order which would have been nice to know up front like the other companies cause I would have found one that did have it. But it is what it is and I hope not to be waiting 4ever
  • Mar 12, 2014
    hard to find what you are looking for
  • Mar 12, 2014
    Mar 17, 2014
    Great price & serviceName brand parts. I will definitely use boatstore.com again
  • Feb 21, 2014
    Mar 14, 2014
    I contacted customer service and was greeted by the most professional individual that I've ever dealt with. He checked out everything for me, followed up with a back ordered product, and got me my complete delivery before the original back ordered date. I'm glad to have dealt with such a dedicated individual and would definitely be buying from boatstore.com in the near future as well as recommend this company to friends!
  • Feb 19, 2014
    Your shipping price is high when adding several items to the same package.
  • Feb 10, 2014
    Feb 25, 2014
    Placed order and paid via paypal. Order was acknowledged but no further information and have not recieved any shipment. It has been over a month with no feedback and no shipment.
  • Feb 5, 2014
    THE COUPON WAS SUPOSED TO BE FREE SHIPPING, BUT I DIDN'T WORK
  • Jan 4, 2014
    Jan 26, 2014
    I'm still waiting on 4 items, it's been three weeks. I will call tomorrow to find out what happened toy order.