Boatstore.com Reviews

04/23/2014
Boatstore.com Ratings and User Reviews. Boatstore.com is rated 7.8 out of 10 from 23 reviews. Last rated on 04/22/2014.

Boatstore.com Rating

More About Boatstore.com

Recent Reviews for Boatstore.com

• Apr 22, 2014
    2nd purchase in 2 days! Both exactly what we needed and coincidentally from boatstore.com! (Boat lettering/custom graphics and pontoon tube cleaner) Separate google searches, best deal, same store! Bookmarking them for sure!
  • Apr 22, 2014
    It was very easy to find my product. The site was not busy with promotions and the check out time was quick compared to many of the other sites I have used. The only complaint is that the size of my product was not clear. I ordered Zing. The picture looked like a gallon jug of product, with a quart size one as well. I ordered two because I need more than a quart, which, again is what the site stated was the container size.
  • Apr 16, 2014
    Very good website
    Very easy and price was fair.
  • Apr 12, 2014
    Finally found a great online Boating supply store! Will be back for all my boating needs.
  • Apr 10, 2014
    Ground shipping time in transit estimates would be helpful.
  • Apr 7, 2014
    Very easy to use site and had a great selection of boating supplies.
  • Apr 5, 2014
    Nice and well organized, had a little trouble finding lid storage latches
  • Apr 4, 2014
    Not the best pricig I found but the website was easy to use and I was able to get everything I needed for my boat in one place. Good service out weighs price any day.
  • Apr 3, 2014
    Apr 11, 2014
    you should find out if people got there shit before you ask about a " F'ing " survey
  • Mar 29, 2014
    Apr 13, 2014
    The product is not like it advertised on tv
  • Mar 27, 2014
    Apr 4, 2014
    I have called them multiple times and tried different extensions, I still have not been able to get ahold of anyone to check on the status of my order. It has been 7 business days.
  • Mar 25, 2014
    Fast and easy transaction
    Apr 7, 2014
  • Mar 21, 2014
    Shipping is too high. Pictures of product does not match what the product says it is
  • Mar 14, 2014
    Mar 24, 2014
    Waiting on the product... said it was in Stock when I ordered and a couple days later it's on back order which would have been nice to know up front like the other companies cause I would have found one that did have it. But it is what it is and I hope not to be waiting 4ever
  • Mar 12, 2014
    hard to find what you are looking for
  • Mar 12, 2014
    Mar 17, 2014
    Great price & serviceName brand parts. I will definitely use boatstore.com again
  • Feb 21, 2014
    Mar 14, 2014
    I contacted customer service and was greeted by the most professional individual that I've ever dealt with. He checked out everything for me, followed up with a back ordered product, and got me my complete delivery before the original back ordered date. I'm glad to have dealt with such a dedicated individual and would definitely be buying from boatstore.com in the near future as well as recommend this company to friends!
  • Feb 19, 2014
    Your shipping price is high when adding several items to the same package.
  • Feb 10, 2014
    Feb 25, 2014
    Placed order and paid via paypal. Order was acknowledged but no further information and have not recieved any shipment. It has been over a month with no feedback and no shipment.