Music123 Reviews

04/15/2014
Music123 Ratings and User Reviews. Music123 is rated 9.1 out of 10 from 269 reviews. Last rated on 04/15/2014.
Music123.com is an authorized dealer for all major musical instrument brands. The site features full lines of instruments & accessories, including brass, woodwinds, percussion, string, keyboards, guitars, amps, DJ & recording gear. Music123.com offers a low price guarantee, and a 30-day return policy. Professional musicians staff the toll-free phone line to an... Show More Music123.com is an authorized dealer for all major musical instrument brands. The site features full lines of instruments & accessories, including brass, woodwinds, percussion, string, keyboards, guitars, amps, DJ & recording gear. Music123.com offers a low price guarantee, and a 30-day return policy. Professional musicians staff the toll-free phone line to answer all of your questions.
Circle of Excellence - Music123

2013 Winner

Music123 Rating

More About Music123

Recent Reviews for Music123

Have shopped with Music123 in the past several times. Always a great experience!
    I often need reeds and other gear in a rush and Music123 is the best!
    Great! I love ordering from Music123. Very efficient. Items arrive very shortly after purchase! Great company!
    I am excited to play this and it will hopefully work.
    Keep up the good works.
  • Apr 13, 2014
    I have shopped online with a few other online musical equipment suppliers and in my opinion, Music123.com has the best selection, great prices, easiest website to use, good customer services, along with free shipping on most of their products.
  • Apr 13, 2014
    They carry a good selection of items and are well stocked.
  • Apr 13, 2014
    More detail as to what I'm getting. Most guitars come with stuff??
  • Apr 13, 2014
    This was my first time buying with Music 123, they are very nice and ship orders fast...
  • Apr 13, 2014
    I've purchased alot of music accessories and a B.C Rich guitar. And now a ukulele. Music 123 seems to be the best place to find good deals and good quality products.
  • Apr 12, 2014
    It was nice to have the items ready to ship; the free shipping was good too!
  • Apr 11, 2014
    Music123 is my favorite site to buy any musical equipment I need. I have ordered from the site on several occasions and will be buying from them again in the future.
  • Apr 11, 2014
    All is good but just disappointed that the item is not expected to even be shipped until 4-29-14, according to my order. Other than that, I found Music123 to be better priced than Amazon directly.Thank you.
  • Apr 10, 2014
    great service easay to make purchases will be back
  • Apr 10, 2014
    I dont know what the packaging is like but if it were eco friendly I would be very happy about that!
  • Apr 10, 2014
    Great selection and pricesthank you
  • Apr 7, 2014
    I have had good luck with your company, fast delivery
    Apr 13, 2014
  • Mar 31, 2014
    I've heard about the website and have always wanted to purchase something from it. Very pleased.
    Apr 11, 2014
    One item was back ordered but I'm fine with waiting. That was my only issue.
  • Mar 30, 2014
    I was incredibly ecstatic when I found out you had Joey Jordison blood infused autograph drum sticks. He is my fiancées favorite drummer and to find these for him was great! He is going to LOVE them!
    Apr 11, 2014
    I loved the product and my Fiancé loved it too! Definitely shopping here again.
  • Mar 30, 2014
    Good. I think the shipping is somewhat expensive. Like the product,saxaphone reeds. Am going to try a different type this time. Sometimes do not like my sound especially the middle c.
    Apr 14, 2014
    I did think the price for delivery was a little high. However the price for the reeds was a good price.