Emed Medline Reviews

04/18/2014
Emed Medline Ratings and User Reviews. Emed Medline is rated 8.8 out of 10 from 17 reviews. Last rated on 04/16/2014.

Emed Medline Rating

More About Emed Medline

Recent Reviews for Emed Medline

• Apr 16, 2014
    Like because I don't have to go to a store.
  • Apr 3, 2014
    Apr 16, 2014
    Total lack of communication from Emed Medline after order confirmation. No shipment information or tracking number were provided and there was no response to several email inquiries. I can understand shipping delays, but I can't accept this lack of communication.
  • Mar 13, 2014
    it was OK.
  • Mar 13, 2014
    finding the products that I couldn't order through my pharmacy anymore was easier than expected. I plan to place orders again in the future
    Mar 21, 2014
  • Mar 11, 2014
    Last time when I ordered and the product was discontinued I was notified immediately and presented with another option at the same price! Good customer service!
  • Mar 1, 2014
    I look forward to seeing how well you folks deliver the goods and what the quality of the product is. Your web site is easy and the order process is easy...hope the rest works as well... I'm counting on the product for post surgery support.
  • Feb 28, 2014
    Mar 21, 2014
    My recent purchase of suture removal kits is very disappointing. I have purchased this product from Emedline in the past and been extremely satisfied with both price and quality. My most recent purchase however is so far below acceptable standards that I will not be able to purchase them from Emedline again. The forceps have no serrations which means to gripping surface to grip stitches. The scissor tips are either bent or do not come together in order to cut suture. As far as being a suture removal kit they are completely useless. I view this purchase as a complete waste of the purchase price.
  • Feb 28, 2014
    Web site very user friendly
  • Feb 24, 2014
    This is my first time using medline. I will have to order from medline for quite awhile since both my aunt and mom are elderly. Especially like the free shipping and coupon.
    Mar 9, 2014
  • Feb 19, 2014
    No Comment at this time
    Mar 1, 2014
    None
  • Feb 10, 2014
    I have previously ordered from Medline, Inc. only by telephone, and was pleased with theease of ordering online today. In the future I will use this method, unless there are specificproducts which I need expertise from the sales division to provide information.
    Feb 15, 2014
    I placed my order on Febr. 10th, and never received any shipping information after receiving3 e-mails thanking me for my order. I finally contacted Customer Service via e-mail andhaven't heard from them. At this point, I am not happy with the service and am waiting tohear from someone at Emed to see if they will resolve this matter.
  • Feb 3, 2014
    GOOD PRICES...NO SHIPPING OR TAXES ....FANTASTIC
    Feb 9, 2014
  • Jan 22, 2014
    Feb 8, 2014
    I am filing another order of the same product and quantity. Thanks