Uniform City Reviews

04/15/2014
Uniform City Ratings and User Reviews. Uniform City is rated 7.8 out of 10 from 1192 reviews. Last rated on 04/15/2014.

Uniform City Rating

More About Uniform City

Recent Reviews for Uniform City

a nice place to buy scrubs
    I have been a customer for years. I always shopped from a catalog. First time shopping on line.
    love this site
    I"m glad I found this web site I love it I keep telling my co-worker about it
    I am a small built woman & your uniforms fit very well for me. Wouldn't need new scrub pants except the elastic is wearing out & I've had this brand along time.
    I use to order by phone. would like to receive catalogs and coupons
    Great experience with this order
    I was pleased with the prices and selections. this is also my first time ordering. If i am pleased with the material i will continue to order and tell the other Nurses to order from this web site as well. I am also requesting SIGNATURE UPON DELIVERY. THANK YOU, A KIND NURSE =)
    Specials on the Full support hoes from time to time would be wonderful!!
    I have a UC rewards card however there was no place to put in that info to add this large order to my account.
    Excellent choices, easy transaction
    Love the personalization aspect! Great price on stethoscope
    It would be nice if they had more in the way of cuffed scrub pants. We short women really rely on them. The only color they had in my size that is a common color was black. No red, brown or navy.
    used to order a lot. then the company bought our uniforms. now back to we can get our own. Miss the quality of UNIFORM city. liked getting the catalogs
    I think the website needs more information about the product like composition ie cotton polyester, where the product is made would be nice since I like Made in USA products. Also, drawstring vs elastic vs half and half would be appreciated.
  • Apr 13, 2014
    only website right now that offered free shipping. wish there were more items that would a lot me to buy something I needed to help with the difference of the stethoscope and the coupon minimum.
  • Mar 30, 2014
    I would suggest that you would consider no shipping charge or make an offer to reduce the shipping cost without a certain amount.
  • Mar 30, 2014
    Apr 14, 2014
    Loved the conveince of online shopping.
  • Mar 24, 2014
    I do not fully know how I feel until after I get my purchase.
    Apr 14, 2014
    Some of the uniforms were to big.
  • Mar 23, 2014
    Apr 15, 2014
    I was just unhappy about the materials of the scrubs and I had to pay for sending them back. Not happy about that!